Post which program do you think is better for doing SEO?

Wats up friends!
    How is it going? hopefully everthing is beeing fine with you!
    I was wondering if you folks have guessed that i'm new user in this forum. anyway, I have this simple question and I was hoping to get some reviews from some experts here.

my question is: which SEO program is better for marketing? vBulleTraffic Storm or Venom SEO?

Basically, I have used the both of them and thought both of them are doing really awesome work. but I reckon that vBTraffic Storm is cheaper than the second one and has more cool features.

so what you guys have in mind? any ideas?

I am using vBulleTraffic Storm from like 4 to 5 months and i am quiet happy with it's perfomance...Don't have any regret's regarding this software yet and have no plans to switch on to any other software..
    I personally advise Hostgator hosting and im happy to announce HostGator coupons website + brand new hosting forum you can join.

I know the most used tool for seo is scrapebox.

I think SEO can be understood by experts blogs and if you want to join any program then there is hundreds of people are giving training on SEO

As of me, Venom SEO is doing good while comparing other seo tools.

knowledgebase software

Quote Originally Posted by SEOGlopex View Post
    Wats up friends!
    How is it going? hopefully everthing is beeing fine with you!
    I was wondering if you folks have guessed that i'm new user in this forum. anyway, I have this simple question and I was hoping to get some reviews from some experts here.

my question is: which SEO program is better for marketing? vBulleTraffic Storm or Venom SEO?

Basically, I have used the both of them and thought both of them are doing really awesome work. but I reckon that vBTraffic Storm is cheaper than the second one and has more cool features.

so what you guys have in mind? any ideas?