Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

reselling with a bonus

Jolis.net offers reselling services with a bonus - free domain name!
    And their services seem to be beneficial for me.
    Am I right?

There are resellers that are offering bigger bonuses than a domain name. Check out some of the offers that affiliate programs are offering their members. I know that isn't really a reseller but a free domain isn't much these days.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

hi i am not interested

I can suggest Hostdone.com company, if you are looking for secure and reliable place to get nice reseller hosting deals.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
    Use the code 'HOSTDONE20' and get 20% off the price.

A free domain name is a good bonus but you should look at other things before you sign up. Do they have any good/bad reviews? Do they have an uptime/money back guarantee?

Keep in my mind that accepting the domain name tends to void your money back guarantee.
    AMS Computer | Delivering Excellence - Premium Web Hosting At Affordable Prices!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous |
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    http://www.amscomputer.com | staff@ams-salesandsupport.com

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    with a bonus - free domain name!
    Are you sure they offer this FREE domain to your name or they give you free domain but you cannot do anything because that domain registered to their company. You can use that domain but cannot transfer elsewhere..this issues happen so many times..
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared/Reseller, VPS Hosting, P2 Hosting and Domain Registration
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

there are many companies offering free domain names, and many more things free of cost..

Jolis.net is a respectable company whose services are resourceful and have a bonus - free domain name.
    Prices are not high and support works fine around the clock.

The law identifies different sorts of pursuits, known as locations, in property or home.

For those webmasters who need Reseller hosting India recommend Grabweb.in company.
    The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
    Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

Are you sure they provide this FREE website to your name or they offer you free website but you cannot do anything because that website authorized to their organization.

thanks for your information. I will consider about it soon, thnaks

Other host also include TrendyFlash and Softaculous!
    HostAle.com | Hablamos espaņol CloudLinux
    Alpha Supernova Reseller UNLIMITED $32.97
    Master $16.97| Reseller $8.97| Shared $4.97

well......
    i like your sharing so much.its really good piece of information for us.good work
    keep it up.thanks
    Last edited by manvi; 01-01-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast