Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need Reseller Advice?

How much is the reasonable amount to be charged ?
    Please advice me .
    I personally advise Hostgator hosting and im happy to announce HostGator coupons website + brand new hosting forum you can join.

You need to decide on the cost of the package you create under your Reseller account. Costs of the packages which will be created can be decided upon the price of your main Reseller account, resources provided and the number of packages which you wish to create.

If you are experienced enough in getting more clients and choose good web host with stable servers and helpful support, you can get a success. As for recommendation, m6.net will be good to order reseller hosting packages.
    You will be able to setup your own web host packages, host unlimited domains and complete multi-site hosting.

Firstly you need to take into account how much you are paying for resources, and work around that. As other have said also do your market research and see what others are charging.

You don't want to charge too much but at the same time don't see it as a race to the bottom of the barrel.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    You can charge accordingly to generate profits from the reselling. You have the freedom to allocate the resources as per your wish as well as to set the prices according to your will. Make sure that you don't oversell for earning profits.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Reselling isn't a bad business at all. But, don't find the cheapest reseller and go with them. Look for a reseller that has been providing services for a long time and one that actually does have customer support. Reselling is a balancing act of sorts. If you offer a reasonable price and can get good stable clients then you can make it work.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

It's all dependd on your need to. If you search for windows reseller hosting, it would be more expensive than linux. But I really recommend you not to looking for cheap, but the priority is reliable.
    HostForLIFE.eu - Premier European Windows Hosting
    Windows Hosting | Shared Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    24/7/365 Support |30 days money back guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    SPOTLIGHT Award from Microsoft

If you need to choose reliable web host, can suggest interactiveonline.com - their reseller hosting plans impressed me a lot..
    I decided to find any info about them and found many positive customer hosting reviews about them.

Many webmasters appreciate them..

Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post
    How much is the reasonable amount to be charged ?
    It's very simple..how much you pay for their service? then you must calculate some profit then it's your price...
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared/Reseller, VPS Hosting, P2 Hosting and Domain Registration
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

You must check the competitors in your area, and then check out the cost of reseller hosting package, buy one and calculate it , then make the packages which suits you!

I suggest you to use reseller hosting solutions provided by Hostome.com. You will get high performance stable plans with useful features and skilful support, you should definitely give them a try.

Why not to try hostdone.com reseller hosting solutions?
    Contact them directly and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
    The promo code => hostdone20 - gives 20% off the price.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

you should try scala hosting for reseller. its cheap and reliable.

If I were you I would better try glowhost.com reseller hosting deals. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
    You will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with them.

Check out ultrawebsitehosting.com as well as Glowhost.com companies.
    They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    Network uptime is great, servers are fast and stable - GooD web hosts!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast