Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knowledge for reseller account?

I want to start web hosting reseller business. I want to know up to which level knowledge is required to do this business?
    I personally advise Hostgator hosting and im happy to announce HostGator coupons website + brand new hosting forum you can join.

A reseller account is a special parent account, allowing you to manage your multiple child accounts. A certified Issuu Reseller is granted reseller rights, gains access to a wider range of account possibilities through their parent account, and receives great discount margins.

You don't need to be technically sound to become a Reseller, as many hosts provide 24X7 Free Technical support to your end users as well. This allows you to concentrate more on your business rather then playing with your server.

hi i am agree with your answer

Technically you can run a reseller account with very little knowledge. If that is the case make sure to find a reseller with good support and a reliable service. You are only as good as the service your parent host provides so make sure you choose them carefully.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Having a sound technical knowledge will definitely be a plus point in your business. If you are not technically sound, that won't matter, as you will be getting backend support for your clients from the hosting company that you resell through.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post
    I want to start web hosting reseller business.
    Technically now reseller also can act as provider because as reseller you also can offer reseller packages to your client.

So for newbie they will never notice you're reseller..
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared/Reseller, VPS Hosting, P2 Hosting and Domain Registration
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

I believe THE MOST IMPORTANT is to understand that the company you are deal with is the most important fact for you.
    I have one reseller account with Hostome.com. They do help me every day. And I did not have any knowledge while signed up with them.
    Chose right company - that is main TIP from me.

Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting package where we can split up the allocated bandwidth and disk space of a hosting account, and then resell to other individual users as separate hosting accounts. It effectively means that we can buy hosting space from providers in bulk and then subdivide it to be resold to other customers. It is a method for people to start making money of their own with web hosting.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

If you want to start this service then you should need to be prepared for this type of technical and client service. You need to have all the technical knowledge and resources for this. Also, be good at backend support.

Yeah, you do not need to be technically sound to become a Reseller.

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why?

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

web hosting is a kind of web hosting package.

Hello guys, I completely agree with all of you......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast