Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best place to buy dedicated servers?

What is the best place to buy dedicated servers in your opinion? Please only post if you have personally experienced the services. I don't want to get rip off because they are usually expensive.
    I personally advise Hostgator hosting and im happy to announce HostGator coupons website + brand new hosting forum you can join.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Webwerks.in web host.
    Their dedicated servers look attractive in terms of pricing, features and resources.
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Lime Networks and Liquidweb are 2 very good ones.
    BlueServers Web Hosting
    http://www.blueservers.org
    Hosting | Domain Names

Most providers that have over 10 years or more experience in the industry are a good place to start. Hosts don't make it that long n this industry unless they are doing some things exceptionally well. You can look at the big names but you may also want to read some reviews on some providers that are less well known but offer better service and reliability than the known names. Stay away from the top lists and Google some reviews from true users.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

I think you should choose specialized hosting providers such as zeropid. They are providing high performance servers with 100% uptime and helpful support team.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Liquidweb is a good option if you are looking for managed servers. For self managed, Softlayer is one of the best and biggest.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

I have been searching for the past 5 years... and...

I am selling on of my dedicated servers with Hetzner. I used to have performance issues with my PMD site tried Godaddy VPS etc... till I moved to this dedicated server last year. Since then my site had no issues and is running fast. Yet as I have two servers I no longer need this one.

Why should you buy my server instead of a brand new?:
    1-Buyer will get a benefit of having the X3 server setup while paying for X2 (I can explain to interested parties contacting me)
    2-The server was installed from scratch it has webmin/phpmyadmin etc... (similar to cpanel yet free)
    3-Monthly cost runs around 35$ a price you can not beat..Compare with Godaddy $99/month (let me know if yes )

More info below, price to to transfer ownership: $100

Benefits

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    RAM 2x 1024 RAM
    Hard disks2x 300 GB SATA HDD
    (Software-RAID 1)
    NIC100 MBit
    TrafficUnlimited*
    Terms
    No minimum contract period
    Optional advance payment by debit order
    Cancellation period: 30 days to end of month
    Individual payment options for authorities and public services on request
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 11-06-2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Remove URL

There are many web hosts offering dedicated servers..
    As for stable companies, I can suggest Aspnix.com and Pinellashosting.com web hosts.
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    They provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Do you have any requirements about the dedicated server that you would like? It will help us to make more specific suggestions.

Do you have a particular location you would like the the server to be located? What type of network you want? Server specs? RAID? Port speed? Bandwidth? etc.
    AMS Computer | Delivering Excellence - Premium Web Hosting At Affordable Prices!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous |
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    http://www.amscomputer.com | staff@ams-salesandsupport.com

I suppose you need more names to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend you to use zeropid services. They are providing high performance dedicated server solutions with helpful support and useful features included.

Choose Hosteasier.com web host.. their work is based on quality.
    you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
    I would very highly recommend them to anyone!

I suggest you to get dedicated hosting solutions provided by Exmasters. You will get high available support and fast stable servers, you wont regret of using them.

1paket and b2netsolutions are good place to have a dedicated server from.
    There is no downtime on them and all their servers are rock-solid!
    Support works fine.

=> You will get 50% discount if you choose Hostingsource.com - believe their dedicated servers will suit your needs.
    These guys are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    The code is => 50%discount!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I beleive that you should compare offers and choose the suitable host. I know that Exmasters.com is reputable hosting provider with featured stable solutions provided by professional support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast