VPS for CS server?

I'm looking for a VPS, where I can run my counter-strike 1.6 server.
    I want to give it 32 slots and have good pings

Please tell me one if you know
    I personally advise Hostgator hosting and im happy to announce HostGator coupons website + brand new hosting forum you can join.

I suggest you to look for more options to make a proper choice. I recommend you to use Hosteasier VPS solutions which are perfectly meet any webmasters demand. You will get high available support, 100% uptime and reasonable prices.

OK Fine … But how much budget you have? Have you been browsed web hosting offer section in this forum? However, I am surprised … you've included signature, which represents Hostgator … aren't they able to complete your requirements?

Check out the hosting offer sections. Most VPS will allow you to install CS.
    Just make sure you order enough RAMs for 32 slots.

Have a look at VPS deals which 4goodhosting.com provides.
    Prices are affordable and servers are stable. And their 10% off is VPS10.

Do you know what type of resources a Counter Strike server with 32 slots requires? That will be your first step when identifying potential VPS offerings and vendors.
    Advanced Linux web hosting (including SSH access, real-time malware detection, and a free domain name), virtual private servers, and name-brand dedicated servers, all from The Linux Fix.

I would recommend you checking Zeropid VPS servers: they can offer you choice for you of your server location and have very low prices.

There are many web hosts suitable for your needs. On the account of the fact I can recommend you to choose Hostingsource.com and their VPS hosting plans as they can be good for your needs - you can rely on them.
    The price looks reasonable and customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.