Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Objectives of SEO and SEM

If you want to start your own business and create your own website you need to have help in website design and site ranked higher in search engine. This is the approach for web design firms and professional developments. As a result it will increase the number of visitors to your site. An internet marketing strategy should focuses on how the search engine and use of SEO. Please feel free to give your opinions.

I have two simple description for them though:
    SEM is for profitable market from Search Engines while SEO if for quality and long term visibility in the search engine results.

i am agree with above answer

Post Re:

According to me SEO is all about the things you do to make your website optimized to show up in the organic (aka free) search results. SEM is about buying traffic via search. In email, the equivalent are whitelisting services.

Just SEO can gives the higher traffic on site. So, it is necessary to do SEO make good profit.

ya i am also agree withe Nile, SEO is more useful comparison of SEM, SEo take some time for good result but it's really works

SEO and SEM are both the important factors for the traffic, SEO must be done in a proper way to get traffic for long duration, and its a good method , Sure it take time to rank high in the search engines.

As of me SEO and SEM are both the important factors for the traffic, SEO must be done in a proper way to get traffic for long duration, and its a good method , Sure it take time to rank high in the search engines.

seo and sem are the main pillars of traffic

Seo, (SEM), is a form of Web page promotion that seeks to promote websites by increasing their awareness in look for website optimization (SERPs) through the use of compensated placement, contextual advertising, and compensated inclusion.Seo (SEO) "optimizes" website content to achieve a higher ranking in google look for, for example, by specific keywords or links associated with your website.Depending on the context, SEM can be an umbrella term for various means of promotion a site including SEO, or it may contrast with SEO, focusing on just compensated components.

According to me SEO is all about the things you do to make your web page improved to appear in the natural (aka free) google look for. SEM is about purchasing visitors via look for. In contact, the comparative are whitelisting solutions.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and SMO stands for Social Media Optimization. SEO use for the professional sites and SMO use for the social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter.

Post Re:

As per me SEO is branch of SEM. SEO might involve optimizing the website making use of all methods available , where as SEM would include extensive use of marketing methodologies used for marketing any entity over the web.

the words on the navigation bar is a small, I think it's a little above the white space, may help the overall appearance. In addition, the drop-down menu down the social media thing, you can get in the way.

SEM is the short text ads that show up on the right hand side of search engines. These are known as “sponsored links”. SEM is usually referred to as PPC or Pay Per Click advertisements where payments are made only if the ads are clicked on. SEO are the results that appear on the left side of search engines. The main objective of these two methods are to get traffic to their site, but SEM generates quick but short term results, whereas SEO takes a time for the results to show up, but it is a long term strategy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast