Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firewalls

I am also use firewall in my computer its essential for security of my
    system.

I didn't have any idea about it..

hi!

FireWalls??
    How do I change The firewall?? I don't know where to do this????

Firewalls are also a key part of keeping networked computers safe and more secure for the computer. All computers mostly deserve the protection of a firewall, whether it’s the several servers and desktops that compose the network of a Fortune approximately 500 company and a traveling salesperson’s laptop connecting to the wireless network.

Firewalls can also protect both individual computers and mostly corporate networks from hostile intrusion from the Internet, but must be understood to be used properly.

I will have to look deeper into the link provided by dotnetmaster. It never hurts to boost your security and your security knowledge. Thanks for bringing up this important but minimally explored topic.

Conceptually, there are two types of firewalls:

1. Network layer
    2. Application layer
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Post Firewall

Firewall is a software that protect your system from the hackers. It is inbuilt software in your system.

Investigative & Internal Audit

Firewall which is software which protects you computer system for potentially hazards site and hackers. Well internet is the house of major frauds, threats to the computer and lots of viruses. This problem was the reason behind the development of the firewall and firewall is in great demand today. So let’s check out what is this software is.

These are the four types:

Network-Level Firewalls
    Circuit-Level Firewalls
    Application-Level Firewalls
    Stateful Multi-level Firewalls

Firewalls is the important factor of the internet. It helps to secure the browsing on Internet. Its also secured the internet as well as operating system.

In computing, a firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls the incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules. A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted, secure internal network and another outside network, such as the Internet, that is assumed not to be secure or trusted. Firewalls are often categorized as either network firewalls or host-based firewalls. Network firewalls filter traffic between two or more networks; they are either software appliances running on general purpose hardware, or hardware-based firewall computer appliances. Host-based firewalls provide a layer of software on one host that controls network traffic in and out of that single machine. Firewall appliances may also offer other functionality to the internal network they protect, such as acting as a DHCP or VPN server for that network.

• Packet-filtering firewalls
    • Circuit-level gateways
    • Stateful inspection firewalls
    • Application-level gateways
    • Multilayer inspection firewalls

A firewalls is a part of Online. It's using Online protection software security. It's important part of Online protection software.So i am always used to it in my computer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast