Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Increase page rank

How to increase page rank of our blog

Pls help me
    Intraday Tips

Page rank is really valuable when you have something new because either we all know page rank is not helpful in search engine ranking but still people focusing to have a valuable resource and that will one from page rank from Google. Page Rank is mainly depending upon inbound links of site and also few quality content. I want to share a link of matt cutts blog where he tells lot of on page rank

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/more-info-on-pagerank/

If you need to increase the traffic that will come to your sites, the best place I know is Paidforumposting.com.. they will suit all your demands in terms of generating traffic to your sites.. pricing for their service is reasonable, so I suppose that this information can be suitable for your request. . GooD luck!

It depends on the backlink. You should take do forum posting.

Quote Originally Posted by vikasbook View Post
    Page rank is really valuable when you have something new because either we all know page rank is not helpful in search engine ranking but still people focusing to have a valuable resource and that will one from page rank from Google. Page Rank is mainly depending upon inbound links of site and also few quality content. I want to share a link of matt cutts blog where he tells lot of on page rank

Hello,

I agree with you. Page Rank is increased by increasing quality backlink....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vikasbook View Post

Hello,

I agree with you. Page Rank is increased by increasing quality backlink....

Yeah! Quality backlinks most important. Social media also can helped you. Like twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg and other. Your content is really crucial when you want to improve your pagerank. Google does not define any special formula to measure pagerank. So you have to improve your site as much as possible to get better pagerank.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

Increase visibility of your blog in the search engines, collect more quality backlinks for getting good pr as well as ranking in the search engines

You can do that by increasing the number of quality backlinks pointing to your site.
    However, if I were you, I would have never bothered about this PR thingy....I am more concerned with the bigger picture i.e. SERP rankings, traffic, conversions and ROI.
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

The more valueable website you have the higher the page rank you will have it depends on how many traffic you have on your site and how many users you have monthly and how popular youe website is.
    It also depends on quality backlinks.

To increase page rank of your site in Google, Bing, AOL, yahoo and many other search engines.. You can do directories submissions, article writing, social networking promotions like youtube, facebook and twitter promotions and Social Bookmarking .These are free methods which helps to get small amount of traffic. It will take some months to increase traffic. If you want to increase your website traffic and page rank soon, you can get Search Engine Visibility service from the site Thewebpole.com this promote site in search engines, directories and many ways to increase page rank and traffic.

Hi guys,PageRank is a system for ranking web pages
    "PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B."
    Links from any page (internal or external) to your site (primarily your homepage) are called backlinks.
    Additionally, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes, or backlinks, a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves ‘important’ weigh more heavily and help to make other pages ‘important’.
    Thus, "important, high-quality sites have a higher PageRank, which Google remembers each time it conducts a search. Of course, important pages mean nothing to you if they don't match your query. So, Google combines PageRank with sophisticated text-matching techniques to find pages that are both important, and relevant to your search."
    "Google goes far beyond the number of times a search term appears on a page and examines numerous aspects of the page's content (and the content of the pages linking to it), to determine if it's a good match for your query. "
    To find out what your site’s PageRank is, you can download a tool that does this. To check your backlinks, try typing 'link:www.yoursite.com' (without the ' marks) in the search box.
    Thank you

Okay so is there any techniques are available through which we increase traffic to our site quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by IntradayTips View Post
    How to increase page rank of our blog

Pls help me
    Intraday Tips
    I will suggest you to not focus on increasing the PR, as Google is not going to update it page rank tool bar. So try to increase the authority of your website by doing submissions in the websites with the domain authority more than your website.

I absolutely agree with Avnishergill, page rank is old news, PA and DA are the next big thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast