Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hardware information

Hi, i need hard ware information of windows system ?

Hardware information can be quite difficult to obtain for certain components of the system. Nonetheless, having the knowledge about what hardware your computer has can be essential in avoiding system crashes by verifying minimum system requirements for games, heavy applications and the like.

Hmm!!

What type of information You have been required about hardware?

Your question is not clear to us,
    Explain that what you want to ask?

The OP isn't being clear as far as I can discern. If I can add anything of value it would be that the specs. for Windows 8 won't be too heavy. I have read that most systems that aren't over two years old will be able to run it with no problem.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

Hardware information can be quite difficult to acquire for certain elements of the program. However, having the knowledge about what hardware your computer has can be essential in staying away from program accidents by making sure least amount program specifications for activities, hefty programs and the like.

very good information given by all friends ,thanks

what is networking??????????
    Last edited by abhishekabhi; 06-19-2012 at 08:34 AM.

hi

your question is not clear
    so i can't awser.

Hello,

Is the system config needed for your home based use for any application or you want to buildup any server?

I have PC of following specification. So please let me know that what specification is missing in that hardware for building 3d home theater pc.

Hardware is a all physical content of computer and some devices. You can purchase all hardware related to your computer that all parts are related to your hardware accessories. You can also select some hardware online many sites available which provide you best hardware parts.
    create upc code for any software.

Additional hardware can be very difficult to get for some parts of the system. However, knowledge about computer hardware What may be important in avoiding a system crash by verifying the minimum system requirements for the game, the heavy applications and the like.

All devices attached with processor called hardware devices. It's help to control the functions of system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast