Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Are You Getting Benefits From Directory Submission?

Hi All,

I am seeing no improvement in keywords ranking by doing directory submission after Google Panda update . However, before Panda Update, I ranked many keywords just by doing it. Many of my friends told me that they are not doing directory submission now.

So, please share your ideas, are you doing directory submission or not? How much you except benefits from directory submission?

Ya I agree for your friend comment because directory submission is dead activity and no benefit for submission. You get more traffic your site. so using bookmarking submission.

Yes, directory submission gives one way backlinks so it is good. Try to submit in the good pr niche directories to get quality backlinks

Now a day, plenty of facing the same problem of not getting ranked, in the past many keywords may have ranked by using directory submission but now it's not working so much, may be the reason is Google panda. According to my opinion it is better to use high page rank website for directory submission and do bookmarking of that submission.
    Last edited by bryanbell; 09-12-2012 at 05:55 AM.

now days directory submission is been not effective & not successive task it been on a dead site..Its taking to much time to approve..so worthless task..

I don't think that directory submissions are dead. Just submit in 10 good directories every day, rather than submitting in 50 directories that are full of spam.

Click here for best core banking hosting in india
    Last edited by Pravin; 08-15-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Directories are the first and basic step of link building and also it is good for the traffic.

yes i am getting benefit from directory submission..thanks for shre such questions

of course there are a lots of benefits for directory submission it give us backlinks.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 11-21-2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Remove URL

What is LSI?

Please share with me for appropriate answer for this question.

In my SEO experience directory submission is totally waste. because i didn't get backlinks from top directory sites. if i get approval from some of the sites there is no benefits. even the site is also not getting indexed from the search engine.

I think only high PR directory have values, google now only like quality backlinks,

There are a lot of web directories operating over the net these days but are all of them high quality portals to submit links to? The answer can be naturally negative but while searching the net, taking a look at web directories with high PR and attached to domains which are several years old net spots, you will find a few authority projects.

You can still find a few directories which have been online for several years, powered by a lot of incoming links and accompanied by fresh contents plus information-rich materials which would boost their values online. Apparently, even if they only offer paid listings and commercial links packs, they could be worth buying and using sometimes.

Directory submission of your websites helps search engines, especially Google to maintain complete record of your website and index it in their search results. If your website is not properly indexed by Google then you are likely to miss a lot of traffic from those who might be searching for you over Internet but couldn’t find you.
    Directory submission is also an essential step for SEO as it generates backlinks from the directories and also its viewable by thousands of people which creates potential for driving more traffic to your website and advertising them in a better way....

In my SEO understanding directory obedience is completely fritter away. Because I didn't get back links since pinnacle information bank sites.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast