Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to start seo for new website

Hi Guys,
    I am joy and senior webmaster, we have a new site related to fashion and need login for access to site as like facebook, please let me know how to do seo work over this site, please suggest me how to start seo work for new site.

your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

You need to optimize your website for both on page and off page factors.
    Here’s SEO starter guide
    http://static.googleusercontent.com/...rter-guide.pdf
    Here’s few off page techniques
    - List in niche directories
    - Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
    - Submit your website to social bookmarking sites
    - Participate in social networking sites and related communities
    - Post on online forums and niche related communities
    - Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
    - Write emails to other bloggers/ website owners in your niche offering them to guest post
    I prefer forum posting since it keeps me updated with latest trends of SEO With “keyword country” as my partner, I am able to find niche related forums easily and it works for me.
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

First do complete on page seo of your site and then start off page seo with the following...........
    1-Search engine submission of your site.
    2-Directory submission.
    3-Article submission. and continue..............

First research keywords and then target on your website.Then go for quality link building work.
    Thanks

It's a bit difficult to begin optimizing websites which have been just recently launched online because most niches today and web markets are crowded and competitive. Of course through following the standard SEO methods, everything is possible, even if the sites have been newly launched and still not having very decent ranks.

The first thing is perhaps selecting the primary keywords that naturally would be used by people when they access search engines pages. Then depending on the words chosen, the content pages that have been added to the sites are to get optimized and the final stage would be building links, the ones coming from relevant sources.

Thumbs up

1st your website all your webpage seo friendly url then research keyword and
    2nd create meta tag (title, description and keyword)
    3rd start link building at do follow websites.

Hi, you have to start with onpage and offpage work for good seo ,

SEO really contains big criteria for the brand promotion. Updated and Fresh Content is one of most promising feature for the incredible SEO, then after, keyword analysis and selection comes. It's one of most responsible feature for the site promotion. Then after, Link building comes, Link building is one of most fabulous feature for the promotion because of it's helpful to get improved traffic to site. We can easily improve site visibility in Search Engine.

SEO starting with selection of primary keyword for website. when we select keyword after that do Off page activity of site.
    we also do social media optimization for site.

When we start SEO for a new site, initially we go for analysis of the site to find out the existing problem, once we find all problems try to remove all and make a SEO friendly site, then our SEO On-Page process start.

First and formost thing is that you need to define strategy about how you want your business to be developed. And after defining you can follow all the activities strategically and stepwise that includes On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization.

In my opinion first of all you need to complete on page and seo of you website, like sitemap, robot.txt, redirection, and other like h1 tag and othre after you need to research best keyword with the help of Google adwords and after that submit your website on search engine like webmaster and other after you need to promote your website and get dofollow backlinks its call off page seo. thanks.

I suggest you to start with Search engine submissions and then blogs and Dir.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy.Sarin View Post
    You need to optimize your website for both on page and off page factors.
    Here’s SEO starter guide
    http://static.googleusercontent.com/...rter-guide.pdf
    Here’s few off page techniques
    - List in niche directories
    - Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
    - Submit your website to social bookmarking sites
    - Participate in social networking sites and related communities
    - Post on online forums and niche related communities
    - Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
    - Write emails to other bloggers/ website owners in your niche offering them to guest post
    I prefer forum posting since it keeps me updated with latest trends of SEO With “keyword country” as my partner, I am able to find niche related forums easily and it works for me.
    Thanks for sharing nice information with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my forum friends who want to more information about it.

through off page and classified you can start your seo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast