** Beware of accuburst **

This company and it's so called "support staff" aka "Jim" is such a joke! First of all, they charged my card twice, and from what I have read on other posts, they keep charging you after you cancel (?) If this happens to me, you can disreguard this post because I will sue them. After 3 days of setting up a simple hosting account, things were still not right, I have never been able to log into the billing program, and "jim" from "support" is ... slow.

I am posting this to warn others about doing business with this company. Actually, I am of the opinion that it is a guy in his basement who rents a dedicated server and has no clue about how to run a server OR a company (?)

Anyway, I will keepp everyone updated about how it goes with my cancellation. If you have issues wih this company, please post them so others can be warned...

NS-Icon
    Thanks for the warning; I am sure it will be useful to many other hosting clients and best of luck with your cancellation.

galaxyquest. How did you hear about this company or come to use them? Just curious how bad companies get customers.
    DogoTek Hosting !
    The World's Greatest Hosting & Reseller Programs $$$

Learn to Earn from home - 24Hrs a day!

Unregistered

accuburst

I have a webpage hosted with accuburst and all i can say is i have regreted i hosted with them
    My site is OFFLINE 8 to 10 hours a day everyday
    The help desk is ridiculous
    They dont help you at all
    the 30 day money back guarantee is a lot of lies cause they are not interested in returning your money
    KEEP AWAY FROM ACCUBURST if you want your webpages to be online

well, I always wondered how they get and keep customers but keep in mind only a small fraction of people with websites or people looking for hosts frequent these type forums
    SecureServerTech - Secure, fast, and affordable hosting. Offering DirectAdmin and Cpanel hosting & resellers. Fully Dos and Ddos protected

Wow, sorry all of you had such bad experiences with Accuburst, hopefully you all have moved on to better providers since then. Wish you the best of luck in the future with all your hosting needs.

SouthernCharm: Its easy for people to say "I would eat the $100" thats because it's not their $100, the story would be much different if it was. Glad you posted this!

Accuburst is the worst

I completely agree! I've been having trouble with them since Jan. Why I stuck with them? Well they transfered my domain and I can't get hold of them to authorize a transfer to someone else.

Their customer service is a joke. THey have an "online tech suport" that when you try to use it, comes up with an error. They only respond to "my site is down" messages once in a great while after they've fixed it, be it a week or day. They do not answer their phones. I've filed a BBB report and suggest anyone ever wanting to use them, stay away. I came from Vizaweb, who was just as bad.