option for e commerce

hi..
    plz u give me ans what are the my options for e-commerce?

E-commerce has many options like for accepting credit cards, fraud detection services and do's and don'ts for selecting a merchant processor.

Quote Originally Posted by nataliamike View Post
    E-commerce has many options like for accepting credit cards, fraud detection services and do's and don'ts for selecting a merchant processor.
    Brilliant answer to this thread.
    I am new here to learn more.

When you take time to shop for the best deals, you can save quite a bit of money that can be used to good purpose in other parts of your business. Start shopping for the best credit card processing rates and open a Merchant Account.

Your question is a bit confusing. If you are talking about eCommerce website design and development then there are lots of different options available to make it more powerful using different platform like Drupal, Joomla and Magento. As per my view now a day’s Magento is best for e-commerce design and development. It is free and easily available on the web.
    Last edited by Liliane; 09-12-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Actually your question is little bit confusing for me. I’m not able to understand that what you want to know? So elaborate your question….

I've been looking through some CSS to Wordpress tutorials and it doesn't seem that difficult to do. I've also been looking at a few other options such as Magento which is geared towards ecommerce type sites, which seems to have more robust security features and a better backend for inventory management. I think the way to go is to build an ecommerce test site for myself and see how it goes. As always easier isn't always better.