How to install Zend optimizer on Windows

1. To ensure that your PHP installation is compatible with the Zend Optimizer, it is recommended to use the Windows packages posted in the Zend Store which are compiled in non-debug mode The Zend Optimizer works only with non-debug PHP binaries.

2. The Zend Optimizer for Windows package is a self-extracting installer. Simply run the package file, and follow the installation instructions.

3. If you are running a server module (e.g.ISAPI), restart your server. For Microsoft IIS, run net stop iisadmin, and then net start w3svc, from a command line console.

Thanks,
    Last edited by NS-Icon; 07-25-2006 at 09:05 AM.
    Strat with Linux || Optimize, Secure and increase performance of Apache || Already Started
    The visionary conceives the impossible, The missionary makes it possible. ...Gita.

i was looking for that thanks for sharing .

I also want to say it is great help,
    Thanks for your time to write this post.

If the company is new and you are not sure in their services, it's better to pay per month.

make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

Please follow these instructions :
    -To ensure that your PHP installation is compatible with the Zend Optimizer, it is recommended to use the Windows packages posted in the Zend Store which are compiled in non-debug mode The Zend Optimizer works only with non-debug PHP binaries.
    -The Zend Optimizer for Windows package is a self-extracting installer. Simply run the package file, and follow the installation instructions.
    -If you are running a server module (e.g.ISAPI), restart your server. For Microsoft IIS, run net stop iisadmin, and then net start w3svc, from a command line console.

I like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you