Keywords in top 5 position?

Hello Friends,
    I have been working on one of the SEO project from past few months and by working consistently on this I had achieved my first target that is to bring all the keywords on top ten position but now I am focusing to bring these in top 5 position and some of the techniques which I am using are directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, blogging, article submission etc., Still by using all these techniques the keywords are not yet stable on their position for example one of the keyword was on position 4 and now it has dropped down to position 7. Please suggest some techniques which can be helpful to bring all the keywords in top 5 positions and make them stable.
    Thanks.

Social bookmarking can help you a lot in this matter.
    Just do it effectively.

It happens due to high competition, concentrate on high quality links. Links from niche blogs would help.

Try to analyze your competitors onpage optimization and as well as their backlinks. Do required changes in your onpage optimization if required and after that get the backlinks from websites, your competitors are linked to.. Hope this helps you to get your website on top position.

Click here for cheap disaster recovery services in india
    Last edited by Pravin; 08-15-2014 at 12:59 AM.

I think you do more social bookmarking you know SBM give temporary result. don't worry it will come up. Except SBM, do all thing and post relevant message.

there must be competition in your keyword try to find your competitor backlink and also place your link there..

you will work on this keyword consistence because other business owner work on same keyword. your work is good but try to get more do follow link. you can use forum website which allowed do follow link. you also work of press release submission. your targeted keyword ranking improved.

Well you need a complete plan/strategy for that depending on the keyword search term and competition. A general advice is that at this time blog commenting and article submission will help you a lot improve rankings from top 10 to top 5 spots and maintain it.

You must write the article relevant to your keywords and submit it in to high PR articles directory. Create account on popular bookmarking site like linkedin, digg, delicious and make your network. This will help you to get your keyword rank and as well as traffic to your site.

Links that will convert as Google backlink can help to stable your result in Google.

Try to create the brand name that will help you to get good visitors.
    Google will definitely push up the brand names and their keywords in ranking.