Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reseller $$

Reseller $$

Hi everyone. I'm wondering how much do you spend for reseller hosting?
    Hosting Rebates, Coupons and Reviews
    www.16HOSTS.com

In the case of opting a reseller hosting account, it all depends upon your requirements and budget and from which hosting provider / Data Center you wish to start your reseller business.

I think prices on reseller packages range from $2-50 a package. In ***************************************************************** case, reseller plans range from
    $8-24 mo.

Reseller hosting prices vary form host to host. Price can be high or low depending on the reseller packages i.e. the amount of space and monthly bandwidth, support, uptime, server location and specifications.

The price varies according to the various companies, requirements, plans offered, and the quality of service offered. One should not necessarily look for the cheapest, look for proper balance between the price and the quality of service offered.
    Cloud Hosting 100% Uptime on VMware/Hyper-V Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Server Hosting
    Fully Managed UK Dedicated Servers
    Complete Web Hosting solutions at eUKhost.com

I've seen reseller plans priced between $1 and $200, but if you are looking for reseller plan, don't go for the cheapest one. It's better to research the company offering the hosting plan first, and then decide if you want to host with them.

[QUOTE=ASP-Hosting.ca;7315]I've seen reseller plans priced between $1 and $200 QUOTE]
    $200 is enough to buy dedicated, that's too much? I believe, or there must be lots of bells and whistles for this money.

currently not more than $30
    IMHO, Hostgator and Bluehost are 2 top web hosts. Here is the facts of Hostgator and review of Bluehost.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesgan View Post
    currently not more than $30
    The range that you have mentioned can be considered for a average reseller price. However, it also depends upon the accessible features provided from the web hosting company.
    100% Guaranteed Uptime on VPS!!! Only @ BODHost.com

Dedicated Server Hosting | VPS Hosting
    MSN : sales@bodhost.com | 24x7 Toll-Free Helpline : 866-662-0909

Quote Originally Posted by ASP-Hosting.ca View Post
    I've seen reseller plans priced between $1 and $200, but if you are looking for reseller plan, don't go for the cheapest one. It's better to research the company offering the hosting plan first, and then decide if you want to host with them.
    Probably, there are reselling packages at $200, but that might the price of a good VPS with all freedom VPS gives you as well as necessity to manage it.
    I would find quite appropriate the pricing mentioned here by Alcatrazz $24 from *****************************************************************, or $30 by charlesgan, but generally pricing comes third after the features of the plan and support quality.

$200 is the price of good dedicated server with even more freedom than dedicated.

100G PHP, MySQL, cPanel/100G ASP Mssql No post No Ads And free domain
    Register NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by eukhost View Post
    The price varies according to the various companies, requirements, plans offered, and the quality of service offered. One should not necessarily look for the cheapest, look for proper balance between the price and the quality of service offered.
    Very good.
    The costs are based upon the infrastructure the upstream host has invested in. Also, a responsible host will not oversell a server, while the sub hosts under him may certainly oversell and not effect server performance at all.
    We know we can allow overselling because we constantly monitor the use of our servers. Our servers are kept well within acceptable performance guidelines - thus insuring that our resellers are pleased with their sites performance.
    Highland Communications
    Shared | Reseller | Managed VPS | Dedicated | Colocation
    Toll Free 1-877-87 LINUX

$200 is too much.
    [China] Dedicated Server,Ddos Protection,Hosting,VPS,Unlimited Bandwidth
    everything is accept without Sex and GOV.
    7x24 support

Datacenter Control prince
    Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast