Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is best

I think blue host is the best because bluehost web hosting is high quality web hosting company that offering business class hosting plan since year 2003.Bluehost is currently hosting over one million websites and growing.Their web hosting service is so reliable, great uptime rating and great server speed makes bluehost hosting one of the most preferred cpanel web hosting plan.

really i say it.

Godaddy...?
    Does anyone know if they support php or not?

Thanks in advance

Thumbs up

I think bluehost is one the best .

I think GO DADDY is thie best.
    Shopping Cart Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

Quote Originally Posted by tibbyjohn View Post
    Godaddy...?
    Does anyone know if they support php or not?

Thanks in advance

Of course it does..PHP is an universal web language every hosting company would support.

Both companies are respectable.

I think both are the best web host company and good quality of hosting service provider. But personally i like to use Godaddy web host company. It is the best web host company that provide quality of hosting service, domain register service, 24x7 hours customer support. I used godaddy since five years and its not make me in trouble.

both these are best and good because have different characterstics.

According to my view both are Good Hosting companies.I also suggest To go with Best Hosting companies in india like Sri Ganesh Hosting and Hostingraja.Sri Ganesh Hosting is one of the top web hosting companies in India and only a reputed company can make a difference in the field of reseller hosting and provides quality and fast services

Both r good but i prefer rackhost.biz im customer of the Rack host from alst 1 year and they r realy good 99.9% uptime no issue i get from them very relabel hosting

Not only GO DADDY and BLUE HOST, lots of site you can found like iPage, HostGator, Godaddy, justhost, netfirms, fatcow in search engine. . For your best satisfaction I can suggest you to choose Godaddy for your website.
    Last edited by abhirampathak3; 12-07-2012 at 01:30 AM.
    Web Development Services - Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development
    SEO Services - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast