Thread: SEO Question

SEO Question

I am ready to give up on this very complicated client that I have at the current times. I am offering high end SEO or search engine optimization services for those who own business websites. It will be apparent that I will have to make sure that the changes that I make on his site are all that he really wants. For this reason, he made it a point to really plan and lists the changes. We came to an agreement about this. Then all of the sudden just a few minutes’ ago he came back with another list of the needed changes. This is not what we talked about. What must I do?

Good work :P

hi,
    i m agre your answer

Then you need to prove that how your list will work . Everystep of SEO expert do must have the reason and effect.
    Take time to explain to them and i think they will accept it because they trust you as expert.

Hello, I joined these forums recently, I am looking for the seo experts techniques as how they work and what strategies they are adopting.
    Last edited by nicksonbelt; 02-11-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Discuss with your client and tell him about what you can do or can't do.

Talk to your client and make him understand that the list you provided is more beneficial for his business.