Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Paypal is really good, we have never such problem, another payment processor I have good experience is ChronoPay, they have no monthly or annual fees, they provides everything you need to accept and process payments. highly recommendable.

ahh paypal horror story i got too many too name using irc as a sales medium ive had my share of encounters with script kiddies and wannabe hackers paying with stolen accounts then two days later reversed payments

Quote Originally Posted by icestorm View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Paypal myself. However, it's now vital for online business, especially in the hosting industry.

--Adrian
    Absolutely agree, customers always sound disappointed when they find out that payment via paypal isn't accepted.

Paypal is good. Just make sure you do not get bad customers or fraudster.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

I've read many horror stories in regards to paypal but as a hosting provider you really have to offer it as a payment option because of it's popularity.
    PrimeHost.ca - Canadian Reseller Web Hosting Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers

I have heard so many people with the same or similar stories. I have been using PayPal for years now and have not had a problem yet (crosses fingers).
    EQWebHost.com
    Quality web hosting w/cPanel, 24x7 support, 99.9% uptime, sitebuilder as low as $3.00 a month!

I have never had a problem with PP....touch woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Absolutely agree, customers always sound disappointed when they find out that payment via paypal isn't accepted.

Thanks

You can have one more processor including paypal for providing more option to your customers.

Wow, my hosting company uses paypal, and been accepting it for a long time now since I been with them. They just started accepting credit cards. If you want me to get you the merchant account they use, let me know.

I was going to go with the virtual terminal myself, but thank God I didnt and thank God I read this post. I think I will stick right now with paypal without the virtual terminal. lol

hacked accounts is really a big problem with paypal, average a month 8 to 10 domains bought by my company is just money lost because the paypal owners complain that their account at paypal has been hacked.

-------------------
    Paypal Hosting

I use too 2checkout.com.The last new about paypal is that all the withdrawal limit was decreased to all Indians to $3000 for life time !?

I dont think you should use paypal in isolation. Its great for customers that like to use it but can be very frustrating for those that dont like it or have had a bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2 View Post
    I dont think you should use paypal in isolation. Its great for customers that like to use it but can be very frustrating for those that dont like it or have had a bad experience.
    I completely agree with this.

As a customer, I wouldn't use PayPal if there was another option. However, as a provider, we have to make it available because not offering it means turning away too much (genuine) business.

It is annoying that PayPal are so popular, despite not offering a particularly good deal/service to merchants...
    Damien Ransome
    layershift :: UK & USA-based Managed Dedicated, DDS, VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting
    Experienced SWsoft Platinum Partners (Plesk since 2001, Virtuozzo since 2004)

If I were you I'd be worried, they lost 15 faxes with sensative data like social security number on it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast