The best VPS in Illinois? chicagovps.net?

Hello there. I'm building new project for Illinois area mostly.
    I need
    512 MB RAM
    HDD 5GB
    Bandwidth - small demands - so really doe not matter.

I have done some search for VPS there and it seems that chicagovps.net is the best option for me at the moment (as they can do that for me below $10/mo).

What can you say? Should I use them or continue the search?
    Last edited by Ahmad; 01-30-2012 at 08:10 AM.

I know aspnix company provides reliable VPS hosting.
    Perhaps their VPS deals will suit your needs more.

I also suggest vps for you,
    Reliable services.

I think that in your situation that would be a good idea to us US based web hosting service.
    I recommend you checking http://magoro.com/kvm-hosting/
    They have realy good VPS solutions.
    On WHT they have shared prices for bellow $7 per month per VPS.

So I do not believe you have the only option to chose from.

as an alternative I recommend you to use Exmasters plans. You will be pleased by their affordable stable solutions and quality services. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

As for reliable and cheap web host offering US VPS hosting, can suggest Sturdyvps.com company.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
    Their servers are very stable.

I suppose you should look for more options to choose from. Check for offers from AJKservers which solutions are provided with high stability and useful features. You won't regret of using them.

how can i appreciate you unique i don't know because i have no unique concept for it

but i know that you have done really best of yours i mean your introducing function is

wonderful so i would like to thank you for providing with us such a wonderful useful web

page like this and i assurance that you must post more from your opinions here for your

well-known followers so keep it up

peregrine travel | peregrine excursions

Pretty good VPS hosting solutions offered by Tailoredvps.com web host.
    All of their nodes are equipped with RAID10 protected hard drives which provides both enhanced I/O speeds and data protection.
    The code HELLO2012 gives 20% off the price. They also offer 14-day money back guarantee.

Stability is the main benefit of VPS, the traffic and activities of other VPS customers will not adversely affect our operation.

Performance is one more benefit- Having our own allotment of resources allows we and our visitors to enjoy faster load times and VPS hosting provides us with more disk space, CPU and RAM.

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. I heard lots of positive on services provided by AJKservers.co.uk. You will receive high quality plans with cheap pricing and knowledgeable support.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Exmasters is offering cheap and stable plans with high available support, you won't regret of using them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen