Question Need good deals on multiple servers

Hello,

I need to find some good deals for a large project.

The requirements so far are:

HDD: 2 x 3TB each (2 TB minimum).
    RAM: 32GB (16 GB minimum) ECC
    Processor: i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz (Xeon 3450 minimum)
    Gigabit Ethernet.

I need servers (of same configuration) at multiple location with 5 servers at each location.

Is there maybe a better place (I mean not this forum) to find something like that? If so - please, recommend it to me.

I found many hosting providers who offer similar servers but since I need many servers - I'm looking for good deals (moneywise).

Thank you!

Taking into account your needs, can draw your attention to webwerks.in dedicated servers.
    They have 2 US and 1 Indian Datacenter along with POPs in Germany, Hong Kong and UK.
    Think that you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them as they have been providing hosting services since 1996 - time-tested web host.

You have to go for hostgator,
    It will be great for you.

I think you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them as they have been providing hosting services since 1996 - time-tested web host. thanks for share the information.
    Last edited by jamewhite86; 02-14-2012 at 01:39 AM.

hostgator, It will be excellent for you.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    Check out Hostforweb.com dedicated servers.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
    They are offering 20% discount - WINTER - it is still valid, hurry up.

When utilizing dedicated hosting services, a user does not need to be bothered about sharing a server with other websites. Only their website or in some cases websites will be hosted on that server.

I have a server with pretty similar configurations (less space) with SolaDrive.com but I only one server from them and I am paying $140/m so I am sure you can get something similar with mutliple servers needed..
    Last edited by pentiumus; 03-03-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Hostingcheck.com would be ok for you. Perhaps most importantly, the company seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.
    I really love the control panel software they use.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've just checked all the mentioned hosts here and must say that webwerksin will be the best place to get managed servers at. Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hostingcheck.com would be ok for you. Perhaps most importantly, the company seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.
    I really love the control panel software they use.
    One of my friend suggested same thing about Hostingcheck site. Can you please tell me more detail about this service...

Why not to choose Hostingsource.com and their dedicated servers?
    The company has been providing hosting services for a long time, has nice reputation and offers nice discounts.
    Using the code '50%discount', you will save 50% off the price.
    Uptime is 99.99%.

He didn't return to the thread. This might mean he's got what he wanted!
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000