Advanced Link Building

What is link velocity?

This refers to how quickly you gain backlinks. For best results, maintain a consistent link velocity.

Most importantly don’t build a load of backlinks (especially with fast indexation techniques) and then stop. Google sees this as a news article that was interesting for a short period of time but no longer relevant so stops ranking it. “Too many links” or “links built too fast” are rarely a problem but inconsistency is.

Can I build links too fast?

Yes and no. If you’ve got a brand new domain name and you fire up some of the more powerful link spamming automation software you’ll get you domain flagged quicker than you can say, “help me my site is gone”.

If you’re building links manually or controlling your usage of serious spam software you’ll be hard pushed to build links too fast on any domain that’s already been aged a bit. Just be consistent.

If you think you can build links too fast on any site here’s an experiment for you next time you’re having a slow weekend. Go out and buy the fastest, spammiest link building software you can lay your hands on and pick a Wikipedia article that currently ranks quite well. Go nuts. All you will do is strengthen its position.

What is page rank sculpting?

There are various techniques available to channel link juice through the links you actually want to receive it and thus rank them higher. In theory Google has corrected this but several experiments have shown this isn’t the case, although the actual PR passed through the links no longer gets affected.

What is a link wheel?

A link wheel refers to setting up multiple pages on multiple third-party websites (usually at least five) as a means of getting backlinks to your main site.

You link these properties to each other, but not reciprocally. For example, you link your EzineArticles article to your Squidoo page, then link your Squidoo page to HubPages… and so on. Finally, you link each of these third-party pages to your main site.

By using sites with a ton of content (and other SEOs backlinking them) you’re naturally tapping a bigger seem of link juice. Take advantage of this by writing high quality content for them so human beings follow the links as well since they will rank alongside your money site.

What is a mininet?

This is like a link wheel, except that you own all the sites that you’re linking together. You may link together a series of smaller niche sites, with each smaller site linking to your main site.

What makes a good site for a link wheel?

Web 2.0 properties and other websites that have a high Page Rank. The best ones are sites which you get a page that will be automatically linked to from all over the site. Article directories like EzineArticles are perfect for this since you get tons of internal links to kick things off with.

What is link bait?

This means “baiting” others into linking to your site. Typically, this means posting unique, controversial, extremely useful or otherwise entertaining content or tools so that others naturally link to your web page.

In other words, you create and post viral content.

What is a link farm?

Link farms consist of large networks of sites whose sole purpose is to generate pages that can be used to link out to other sites that are actually worth something.

They are pretty much essential to rank for more highly competitive keywords but don’t attempt this unless you really know what you are doing. Google is smarter than you!

Social Media Optimization

Advanced Searches

Starting with the easiest technique… Really this is used to help you identify places from which you can later make attempts to obtain links. Using certain code or words within your search term in Google will yield different results. For example type in “Advanced Link Building Strategies” into Google without the quotation marks and you get over 41,000,000 results… Type the same search into Google including the quotation marks and lo and behold you see different results (around 51,000).

The reason for this is because using quotation marks or other symbols or code changes the syntax or meaning of your search term. Below I have set out some advanced searches which can help you to identify websites relevant to your business.

“Intitle:” – Using the term “intitle:” means that the search results must contain the next succeeding phrases included within the title tag on the webpage. An example of using this is real life would be:

intitle:add+url

This would return results that contain both the words “Add” & “URL” within the title tag on web pages. This could be useful for finding directories to submit your website to. However if we expand on this we can do the following:

intitle:submit+site “keyword”

Here you can substitute “keyword” for any other word (keeping the quotation marks intact). This will deliver results with both “Add” & “URL” and / or your “keyword” in the title tag of the web page.

Link Bait

This is as old as link building itself but the oldies are often the best, this is a largely passive effort to encourage people to link to you. Depending on what you provide in terms of services or products will greatly affect the type of link bait used. That said there is always room for a lateral move, offer an app or a free tool for example that is connected with if not directly relevant to your industry.

Some fantastic examples of link bait or embedding links in bait can be seen all over the internet; one of my favourites is a website that offers free customizable PHP feedback forms. The form, the PHP script and use for both personal or commercial endeavour is free, but they ask that you keep the link on the form to the form’s creator. A brilliant way to get links and it’s at no expense to the people using the form.

Essentially creating something useful and often free for everyone to use is one of the best ways to generate lots of links which after the initial work requires very little to no additional effort.

thanks for this great information about seo advance link building and i want to put these rules on my upcoming site thanks again

Good article
    I think this is what we need!!!
    Thanks alot

Sound good. I have never heard these advanced link building points. Thanks for sharing. I will learn it more on these.

For fresh domain which is the best off page optimization technique to get quick results? SEOWDC

That's great information. Thanks for sharing nice and value able information with us.

Nice post! I really appreciate that you have provided such a nice information regarding to link building. I'm always searching for this type of stuffs. I have gain lots of new knowledge from this post. Thank you so much for sharing this nice ideas.

well i think thios does not matter much at what velocity you are getting backlinks

webexpertsonline