Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Classified Submission

How can Classified submission improved my keyword ranking? because as per my knowledge most of classified ad website don't allow hyper link in keyword. So if you have any technique for keyword ranking improved via classified submission then please tell me.

Can anyone share with us free us classified submission list???

Classified submissions are used to advertise your website services so it gives you chance for advertising your web services worldwide.

In some classified submission website they allow to put a link on keyword so it is helpful to generate back links.
    Last edited by webdesignfl; 09-13-2012 at 01:21 AM.
    Spinx INC – Creative Web Design Company in Florida,
    http://www.spinxwebdesignflorida.com

Classified submissions is common way of advertising.
    It can help a lot to grow your business.

Classified ads are usually used to promote services of the companies or list some local advertising items in front of many visitors to the sites and I do not believe the listings might function as strong links, even if some static HTML structures are used by sites which allow search engines to access the materials and fully crawl the contents.

Since there are usually thousands of web pages on classified sites and tons of more sections are getting added to them, the types of links gained from listings might not seem that strong from web SEO aspects but if you are looking for all possible ways of building traffic for your website, listing your site on such portals can be useful.

Classified submission is more helpful in promoting the product or services. It helpful to get more customer and client to your business.

There are some classifieds which don't allow hyperlinks.So find those classified sites which allow links in ads.Classified ads are very helpful to improve link popularity and search engine ranking.

classified submission's are used for business purpose mainly...but in some websites accept link submission so they help increase ranking.

it can not used for improve ranking but it used for business purpose mainly.

hi,
    i am agre with your answer,thanks for share

Classified Ads helps you to improve your traffics and it also help you to advertise your sites or products, but as they said some classified ads doesn't allow hyperlink.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

According to me, classified submission is used for online promotion of your service or product. In some sites of classified you can put a link on your keyword.

We post ads for your business on free classified ad websites to attract valuable traffic to your website. Our Classified Submission Packages come at affordable prices and we guarantee you top listings on the most important search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing/MSN).

Your search engine rankings and targeted traffic will increase when you choose one of our top Classified Ad Submission Packages. We never place ads in inappropriate ad categories – we only advertise your products and services to the most suitable markets

Well, I'm not sure but I heard that classified is one of the good way to increase web traffic. If you do not have sufficient traffic to your site than you can try this way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast