Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think .net and Java are the best programming languages which programmers use in software development.

If you want to be a web developer HTML CSS and JavaScript are your best goals. In web programming I also agree PHP but if you like the main programming language for the computer, C++ would do. Java as an alternative C is also an alternative.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

hi

What programming languge should i learn next?
    I know php and html of course and css. And i'm into webdesgin but should i learn pearl python or c#

My view is PHP is the best programming language. It is an open source programming language. There is no need to purchase the license for the PHP language. It supports several databases for storing data. There is no restriction for downloading this language from the website. You can easily download it from the internet without any cost. Syntax of PHP is similar to C and C++ so developers can easily learn it.

PHP is the best programming language

According to me, PHP is an best way to make good website. It is also very easy to use and has brilliant features. Today there are many web developing company's are successfully working with PHP.

From last 11 years am doing work with PHP.

Im keen on professionals that who post often, its definitely very difficult to obtain this kind of comprehension just about every other way. First-rate work.

As per my knowledge and experience of web designing, php with joomla will take you to the doorstep of the successful web design.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDenial View Post
    I think .net and Java are the best programming languages which programmers use in software development.
    I think you haven't try PHP language for website building because PHP is a good language for making website. And programming in PHP is more easier than .net and Java. You can build each type os application in PHP like static, dynamic, shopping cart, cms, eCommerce and many more.
    Top rated CMS development company in india

My favorite programming languages are C++, Php and VB because these are very important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by snake666 View Post
    PHP is the best programming language
    PHP is really one of the best programming language for developing websites. Its an open source language so we can develop cost effiecient websites with this language and there is no need of license.
    Last edited by phpindia; 10-13-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Pokal

My point of view that HTML and CSS are basic Languages. The bust Language is PHP.

pokal

My point of view that HTML and CSS are basic Languages. The bust Language is PHP.

A programming language is an artificial language designed to communicate instructions to a machine, particularly a computer. Programming languages can be used to create programs that control the behavior of a machine and/or to express algorithms precisely like, HTML, CSS, Java scripts and ASP. net.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast