Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is Google Dancing??

Hello webmasters i just want to know about the Google dancing in detail?? and how i can come back on my past rankings.

what is google dancing. tell me.......

Google Dance refers to one of the procedure under which Google updates its server and it takes some period of time for upgrading the ranking of the different websites and this fluctuates the SERP of many websites. In most of cases, webmasters verify the ranking of their websites after the Google Dance to see whether their sites get a positive or negative result.
    Last edited by AllenSantiago; 09-12-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period. The "Google Dance" would happen anywhere up to 36 times per year, however in 2003 Google begun updating its index on a weekly basis, which all but eliminated the Google Dance.

While your web page position is varying you can say that Google is dancing with your web page.

Google Dance

Google Dance was used in the past to describe the period that a major index update of the Google search engine are being implemented. These major Google index update occured on average every 36 days or 10 times per year. It was easiest be identified by significant changes in search results, and by an updating of Google's cache of all indexed pages. These changes would be evident from one minute to the next. But the update did not proceed as a switch from one index to another like the flip of a switch. In fact, it took several days to finish the complete update of the index.

The Google Dance

The Google Dance refers to the phenomenon of pages randomly changing their position in search results. As you may know, Google uses different data centers for making search results list. So, two people looking for the same thing may get the results from different data centers. The good news here is that your site will shortly rank high again. This is just a temporary thing.

The term "Google Dance" is used to describe the act of index update and ranking upgrades of Google Search Engine. It lasts for about 3-5 days and happens once a month.
    For more reference you could visit: http://www.techyv.com/questions/what-meant-google-dance

Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period. The "Google Dance" would happen anywhere up to 36 times per year, however in 2003 Google begun updating its index on a weekly basis, which all but eliminated the Google Dance.

Banned
    I really don't know about google dance. what is google dance. I am also looking for good information about this.
    water park in delhi

When google is change their rule and regulation and ranking is moving up and down that is called a google dancing.

It is a new method of Google indexing websites for site explore. You can think it as the way to collect information.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

When Google algorithm is update then the position of a website goes up & down continuously, So the status of fluctuation of a website is called Google dancing.

when any updates are taken place to Google SE then for some days the SE behave unethical or differently. this situation is called Google dance.
    thanks

well according to me when google is change their rule and regulation and ranking is moving up and down that is called a google dancing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast