Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Disadvantages of directory submissions

Hi members,
    I am very new to seo and want to know that is their any disadvantages of directory submissions?
    Please let me know about it.

There really is no disadvantage if you are careful.

Directory Submissions brings good no of backlinks to your website. But only the disadvantage is that it takes too long for getting the directory submission approved.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

In my opinion Directory Submissions still work, although there are a few different types. There are business directory listings, then there are regular website directory listings, they both give you backlinks to your website from usually category related websites, that usually already have higher PR ratings, that will pass on to your site, and give you general backlinks. Disadvantage is if you get too many in too short a time, depending on the age of your website, you could get sandboxed.

Directory submissions provide a very good back-link but the disadvantage is that it takes too long for directory submissions to get approved.

There are several advantages of the Directory Submissions but one common disadvantage is that Directory submissions is a time consuming task. It is the Long term SEO strategy.

Directory submission helps to get quality backlinks. It takes some time to get the approved links.

Directories is not suitable for SEO cause all directories have similar way of posting & also these types of sites not search by common users. Its also consider in exceed link building so harmful for sites.

Directory submission is really a good practice and gives you long term backlinks. Directories submission is done to get relevant, permanent and one-way link. These links are very important and helps you in search engines rankings if submitted in relevant categories.

Time consuming and repetitive job
    Low quality backlinks
    Low approval rates
    You cannot promote inner pages

I think there is no any disadvantage of directory submision.

Well, the only disadvantage of directory submission is late approval otherwise I think directory submission is pretty good way to make backlinks.

Of the comparatively few disadvantages associated with directory submissions, one well-known disadvantage is that directory submissions are lingering together with tiresome. Hence, do some additional work to optimize your internet pages or content according to help SEO editorial and WEBSITE POSITIONING copy writing guidelines and then select the proper internet directories for submission.

Hi,

Directory submission helps to get back links and increase ranking status on google. I don't think so about disadvantages of directory submission. some directories get instant result.

Directory submission a good technique but its take a long time to approved and not sure that will be approved or not.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast