Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is your techniques for seo?

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a combination of techniques that are used to optimize a web site so search engine would list it at the top of the search pages. The higher a web site is ranked the more people view it, the more potential business it receives.

I prefer to do Off page optimization for SEO because this is very beneficial and effective source of increase and your site ranking in the Google search engine.
    Jenny Jenna

You will definitely find it hard to believe but this is the truth. You get the best of the results from these great shopping services at a good effect. This must excite you a lot.

If the Website is new than i prefer Social Bookmarking and after that i prefer forum posting and blog commenting to increase the PR and ranking of the website.

There are many methods by which you can simply do home remodeling and make your experience look very nice. Follow the tips mentioned here and you will find all the difference.
    Last edited by willamjordan8; 04-10-2012 at 01:11 AM.

I always prefer off page activities for SEO

I have used off page activities for getting traffics and increasing the page rank of the keywords and website. The techniques Which I have used are directory submission,forums posting,blog commenting and posting,press release submission,article submission etc.

Onsite SEO Techniques which i used mostly: Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optmization as per keywords, footer optmization as per leywords. For more queries let me know Las Vegas SEO Company We Can help you to get more traffic through your choice of keywords.

Search engine is the technique that helps to improve your sites visibility in a search engine.make a more backlinks in a high pr sites and improve sites visibility.

SEO is set of activities and techniques for promoting and improving your site visits and ranking in search engine. I highly recommend forum posting, blog commenting and web 2.0 activities. I prefer high PR sites to submit my sites, using high quality sites you can get quality traffic and quality backlinks to your site.
    Last edited by Liliane; 09-12-2012 at 12:58 AM.

hi,
    i am using directory submission,forum posting,article submission etc.

First of all i finish with the on-page optimization,after that off page optimization comes.I always prefer the each off-page activity with the fresh content.I always target the relevant sites.

To get good traffic for your website Search Engine Optimization is very much important. By the strategies of SEO you can get good back links and that can get you traffic.

Every page should be optimize for making quality site.I use forums posting or article submission for improved my page ranking.

seo ranks can be improved by doing linkbuilding which has high page rank

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast