Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

On-page and off-page optimization

Performing optimization of each website is necessary today. Currently everyone does it as it is of extreme importance. I made the implementation of different optimization techniques and strategies for my site and I admit that the advancement of my website is due to the effectiveness of these optimization methods. But at present these are not favoring me. I even employed SEO consultants for the job to be done. I did on-page as well as off-page optimization. I do not want to exceed my rigid budget. I earnestly wish to get some help within my budget please help me on it as I want to optimize my website.

I prepared on-page as well as off-page optimization. I really do not need to surpass my inflexible financial plan. Should I focus on only one of them?

Different tools are used for on page or off page optimization.Both can helps your keyword ranking in search engine.Without on page its very difficult to optimized keyword in search ranking.

one should take care of both on page and off page seo at same time to get good results

To get good results its Important that you make use of both On page Optimization and Off page optimization.

Just remember that you have to be careful when adding links, as many article websites are quite strict about how you place them. Do it wrong and you will find that your articles are just getting rejected.

At this time one and all does it as it is of great significance. I completed the carrying out of diverse optimization modus operandi and line of attack for my web site now.

I have suggest every one both are equal because good quality content and off-page link building activity help to increase your page rank and traffic. So on-page and off-page two are same valuable

On Page Optimization is the most important and complex part of search engine optimization. This website helps your search engine ranking through their keywords need. It should be kept based on which some great tips on optimizing your site for articles while the page is going.

n the area of development of links, there are many important factors to remember. After all, development of links is the most important in achieving a high position in search engines.

There are many things that can significantly impact the growth and spread of links to your site as.

* Make sure your site has something that others would be interested to link webmaster.
    * Create content that people want to link, even if not directly give economic value, this site worthy of being linked raise the authority and
    position of every page of your website.
    * Whenever possible, try to have your keywords in many of the links pointing to your pages.
    * Sign up for blogs and forums, participating or exchange links with sites related to your topic.
    * Create your discussions on topic.

There are mainly two types of seo, namely on-page seo and off-page seo.
    On-Page SEO is an essential first step for the long term success of your website. On-Page SEO is the process of fine tuning your web pages in order to make them highly ‘visible’ to all the major search engines.
    Off-page SEO is all about building links between your site and other related sites on the web. If you want to obtain a page one listing on a search engine like Google, Yahoo! Or Bing, it’s more important to have a strong link building strategy. This will give your site valuable ‘authority’ and let the search engines know that your website..

I page and off-page optimization. I do not want more than my rigid budget. I sincerely hope that my budget to get some help, please help me, because I want to optimize my site.

In On page we can make a website SEO friendly and take care of w3 validation,title tag,meta description,navigation structure and more.

While In Off Page we can promote a website with the help of different strategies like article submission,blog commenting,forum posting and more.
    Last edited by rajnish; 01-09-2015 at 05:21 PM.

On page SEO is all about keyword selection and about optimizing the code inside your site, Its includes content, anchor text, pages, navigation and everything else.
    Off-page on the other hand is about build the popularity of your website while out side your website. Off page activities includes :
    Link building
    Directory submissions
    Forum posting
    Social bookmarking
    Blog submissions
    Article posting etc...

On-page and off-page both are part of seo process. in on-page we design internal search of our site. there are many thinks include in on-page seo like keyword research and analysis, keyword selection, meta tag creation, content optimization, site-map, robot.txt etc. and other side off-page are useful to get organic and free traffic for our sites. there lots of link building techniques include in off-page optimozation. with this technique we can build a quality backlinks for our websites.

On-page and off-page best factors is the best In SEO in on-page most important meta content, sitemap, RSS Creation, h1 to h6 tag robot.txt site implimation url structure all are method you use in On-page factors and Off-page factors is Directory submission, Social Bookmarking, Article submission, Classified submission, Forum posting, Blog commenting, Micro Blogging, etc...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast