Thread: Local Listing

Local Listing

Google Place is google business listing actually. Make account on google places for your business. Complete verification, than your business will appear in google business directory.

Oh thanks dear friend. Its good for business.

Google is doing alot for online businesses

Local listing?
    I have had a "enhanced" local listing since Feb. 2006. The last time I checked, our listing was as I would expect on page 1. I did the same today and not only was it not on the first page,

Yes, Google place is best for local business listing. According to me, there are many websites available for doing local business listing.

Yes,local listing optimization has become very important and we should optimize our business for local market.It helps to make popular our business in local market and increase sales in local market.

Local listing is best for improve the business..

Local Business Directories

Once your site is listed in the main 3 local business directories listed, you will need to improve the ranking of these listings. The major search engines seem to take a combination of your main website’s organic ranking and your prominence on other local directories. Some are paid and some are free.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Post Local Listing

Local listing helps you to list your business online and promote it locally. When you add your business to a local listing directory, you draw customers from your own community, maximizing the ability to gain future opportunities, along with current business. It is a part of local SEO, it plays an important role in small businesses.
    Last edited by Nathan112; 04-10-2013 at 06:11 AM.

If your business targeted area is local than Google listing or local listing good option to promote your business and website. This is nice source to get traffic on your website that help to generate lead for your business.

Local listing helps in online business to advertise your business website through the search engine.

I think each business should have listing in Google Places. It's very popular for people to look something on a map or street.

Yes Google local listing is good idea for promoting your business online, I am already using Google local listing for my business sites.

Thanks
    Muddassar Shah

Great,thanks