How To Increase Your Google Page Rank Effectively

Hi Everybody,
    There are many webmasters who are looking into ways to increase traffic and on how to obtain a higher page rank for their websites. I myself have many websites which I am always looking to promote.

1. PPC
    Pay per click is where you agree to pay a certain amount of money when people click on an advert that you have created. Programs such as adwords from the search engine Google allow you to place an advert on the right hand side of their search results. Which position you are placed in depends on how much you are willing to spend per click, it is like a kind of auction. Be careful not to spend more on the adverts than you are likely to receive in income. This can be very popular especially if your website is fairly new and is low down in the natural search results.

2. Paid text adverts
    Paid text adverts is another way of attracting additional visitors to your website and it also has the potential of increasing your Google page rank. If the advert is on a high ranking page, this may well on its own lead you to moving up a level in your page rank. If the page is a high traffic page, part of this traffic could well be redirected to your website. I personally would only ever consider paying for a text advert on a website which was related to my own and which had a page rank of five or six.

3. Writing articles
    I believe that the best way of promoting your website is by writing articles like the one you are reading. People reading the articles are potential visitors to your website, as you are able to include a link to your website in the article. Other webmasters are able to use the articles on their websites which creates you a one way backward link. Google are more likely to increase your page rank if you have a large number of backward links, especially one way links.

4. Link exchange program
    As I have just stated, it is vitally important to spend time building up the number of backward links your website has. Joining a link exchange program can seriously reduce your workload, and people have told me that link-metro is quite good.

It is well informed about PPC, paid text adverts, writing articles and link exchange but only these four techniques are not enough to increase effectively rank on google. You have to use many more techniques with unique and quality content, need hard work to get good rank also.
    Last edited by bryanbell; 09-12-2012 at 12:51 AM.

One of the most important things is to increase the backlinks of your website and the backlinks should be get from the suitable website such as your related website.

Hi Niamh Allan...
    There are many webmasters who are looking into ways to increase traffic and on how to obtain a higher page rank for their websites.
    Thanks.

How can i get google pagerank for my blog ?
    i have a web blog and want it to be ranked by Google page rank. please tell me the process.

To increase Google page rank you need to update your website daily with new contents with quality. Post your website on social networking websites. Do the social bookmarking in high PR websites. Write articles related to your niche. Create a fan page on Facebook and get the likes from friends. Follow the followers on Twitter who has an interest in your services. Get the back links from high PR websites. Give ads in classified ad sites.
    Last edited by Delois; 09-11-2012 at 07:43 AM.

I agreed with your great points i think social site give you huge traffic.Great traffic on your site is play key role to get batter page rank.
    best acne treatment

According to me,For increasing your Google Page rank you should perform some SEO activities also. The activities are :Forum posting,Social bookmarking,Directory Submission,Press Release submission,Blog commenting and posting,article submission etc. They are very useful for improving the page rank of your website.

Google is very good search engine which is provide the good amount of search results to the web site. You can increase the page rank by forum posting, blog comment, article submission, directory submission.

Increase page rank in search engine? seo off-page activity like article , directory, classified submission, bookmarking submission and quality content for your website help for increase your page rank

Page Rank considers the importance of each page that casts a vote, as votes from some pages or website are considered to have greater value, like .gov, .edu etc... thus giving the linked page greater value.

Nice sharing.SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Search Engine Visibility is helps to increase our page rank. I got this SEO service from TuckTail.com Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbell View Post
    It is well informed about PPC, paid text adverts, writing articles and link exchange but only these four techniques are not enough to increase effectively rank on google. You have to use many more techniques with unique and quality content, need hard work to get good rank also.
    exactly.......Its not enough to increse...you have to use all techniques and tips of SEO and also use to promote your websites on social media...

I think you have to increase a google page ranking then you have to used all the off page technique of search engine optimization..