Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forums or Blogs?

I am wondering some time about difference of blog and forums. People ask me many times that which is better to blog or to forum? But I think both are powerful to build a good relationship with visitors and getting good amount of traffic also.

Blogs are simply like I speak and you listen and forums are collaboration with others. Both are gives good amount of traffic and backlinks for your site. Blogs are giving inforamtion one to many with site owner the majority of posts allow users to submit comments. Forum are giving inforamtion many to many where including share topics, questions, problems, experience.

But question is still that which is better. So I like to hearing from you guys which is better in all the ways?

Yes you are absolutely right Forum and Blogs both are better for creating a link juice to our website. I will go with Blogs 60% and Forum 50%.
    Mens Three Piece Suit from Bangkok International Tailor | Online Safety Training Courses to workers and employers by Canadian Safety Training Association (COSTA) |

I think you answered your own question. Forums are usually created to help solving people problems whereas blog can be created to provide information on any topic. In terms of backlinks, both play an important role in SEO. Hope this helps
    Last edited by ronny14; 04-17-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Ya thats ture to both are very powerful get to out website backlink...

But your thing is wrong that both woprking are same, that are not same thier working is different.....
    Last edited by JackITo; 04-21-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Banned
    both forum posting and blog is very important to site to increase traffic on your site. it's very good method to increase huge amount of traffic on your sites.
    rafting in rishikesh

Yeah both forum and blog posting helps in gaining huge traffic and backlinks. But I choose blog commenting over forums.

Forum posting and blogs both better techniques for getting backlink.

Both are very important to get back link as well as traffic.

When you have a blog, you have a place where you can lead the other members in a forum to more information about what you've shared. That's a good way of building your reputation. I can't really pick between the two, because I'd rather consider them as a tandem. I'd even team them up together with being active on social networking sites like Facebook.
    If you're willing to work as an SEO Reseller, you can be the boss of your own SEO company!

According to my experience, Forums posting is much better than Blog commenting.

In my opinion, Blogs and forums are equally interconnected..In blogs, only one person will be communicating with each other, whereas in forum, multiple person can communicate with each other..

Both are important for quality SEO services. So doing quality work on both link building activities.

According me forums is better than blogs. I always prefer forum posting to get backlink.

yes, you are right both are important for generating backlinks. Forums provide a platform where people solve their problems by sharing their opinion while blogs are great source of getting and sharing information.
    best quality outdoor wicker sectional and wicker conversation sets for your home and lawn

Both are the parts of SEO and visitor traffic and both are equally important in such purposes.

1. Always post on those forums or blogs that are of same niche as your website.
    2. Don't post more than 300 times a link in one day otherwise Google will consider it an automatic spam in SEO point of view

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast