Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why Online Shopping?

Online shopping is the easiest and fastest way to buy or sell products from your home. You have to just one mouse click to buy anything from your home. There is huge list of products and description of the different products on online shopping cart. So You have to just read the detail of the product and you can buy those product without moving one place to another.

Thanks for sharing this information with us all. We really had no idea about that.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Online shopping is bad because you cannot trust the person who will/would be preoviding the goods after you have bought and paid for them. Even eBay cannot sometimes be trusted because false internet sites of eBay have been created in the past.

Hello friend..

I like online shopping. Some items very easy and convenience for apply in online. Shopping online can be better for life. Bigger variety or number of international applies so fast. I send some gift item online shopping two weeks presented.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by commoditytipsfr View Post
    Online shopping is bad because you cannot trust the person who will/would be preoviding the goods after you have bought and paid for them. Even eBay cannot sometimes be trusted because false internet sites of eBay have been created in the past.
    May be you have had bad experience with online shopping but it's also true that online shopping is become one of the most convenient way of shopping nowadays. However, online shopping has it's pro and cons but overall it depends on your thoughts.

why might retailers oppose online shopping?
    why do retailers oppose online shopping?

Quote Originally Posted by Actonbarr View Post
    why might retailers oppose online shopping?
    why do retailers oppose online shopping?
    Well, I also heard that some retailers oppose online shopping, may be it hurts their business. It's time of competition so it might be not fair for them.
    Why so serious..

Online Shopping is best option for Good quality product, Get more discount, return back your money. 2-3 days you can get product. If you have a coupon then you can use and get various discount.

Online shopping sometimes is very good and sometimes it is very bad..I have order a shoes from snapdeal and it was not upto the mark

Online shopping or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce allowing consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, e-shop, e-store, Internet shop, web-shop, web-store,

obviously for saving time , money and effort i prefer online shopping of any products whichever i prefer today. whether they are of daily use or of high qualities.........

There are many options and 1000's of items of the interest and you may compare these items around the parameter you have think in your thoughts for that product you need to purchase based on that exist the very best product inside your budget.

Things are getting online now from to shipment, from product selection to payment. Everybody is purchasing with the ease of online sites in the conveniences of the drawing rooms. Shopping online have numerous advantages as if you can evaluate the items perfectly.

The Link provides you top 10 benefits of online shopping.

As per my point of view we can do more savings with online coupons.When it comes to shopping, An online store allows you to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So you can shop at your leisure, regardless of your time zone.

The reason I never go for online shopping, because you can select best product by manually rather than on your computer screne.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast