Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by biber View Post
    Online shopping is a best way of shopping without wasting time. I like online shopping for a good and easy selecting choice.
    Recently, many online shopping sites gives different options in prices and also provides offers like discount coupons codes etc, i think http://dealtz.com is really great choice for shopping online in India.

Online shopping sometimes is very good and sometimes it is very bad..I have order a shoes from snapdeal and it was not upto the mark

it has some limitations also as you cant exactly judge the colour or quality by just looking its pic on your system as its difficult to guess that one but its surely price effective and time saving

Quote Originally Posted by Milles View Post
    it has some limitations also as you cant exactly judge the colour or quality by just looking its pic on your system as its difficult to guess that one but its surely price effective and time saving
    I think , now a days due to the huge increase in popularity the competition in service providers also increases and thus to be effective in tis business they are well concern about these security and customer support, but ithink online shopping allows you to make choice to select product u want to buy and it proves profitable, thus it is really becoming popular all over the world.

Online Shopping is liked by many because of:

- Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping.
    - Another thing which fascinates me is the cheap deals and better prices I get from online stores because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved
    - Online Shopping makes sending gifts to relatives and friends easy, no matter where ever they stay.

We have number of choice to shop from online, It is more convenience to us.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Now a days online shopping is important because most of people don't have lots of time for shopping and there are many benefits of online shopping. you can shop any at time and save your time.

According to me online shopping is best.Now a days online shopping is important because most of people don't have lots of time for shopping.and there are many benifits of online shopping. you can shop any at time and save your time.

your information ARE really useful for us as me just entered this segment with my own company and was not having much idea regarding this

Quote Originally Posted by seomaster View Post
    According to me online shopping is best.Now a days online shopping is important because most of people don't have lots of time for shopping.and there are many benifits of online shopping. you can shop any at time and save your time.

I really appreciate your thoughts, but i want to add one most important advantage of online shopping is it not only saves time and energy but also money as well, i think dealtz.com is really better choice for shopping online all over the India.

Online shopping or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce allowing consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, e-shop, e-store, Internet shop, web-shop, web-store,

Online shopping is always very easy and also very flexible and there is no need to hold up the things, just put them into the shopping cart and very soon you get your things at home.

Online shopping is good , you can save money and time according to me. But while purchasing online we have to note that we are buying from the right website, check whether the website where you are going to buy is enclosed with SSL Certificate and also ensure other security features.

Online shopping is totally a shopping heaven
    - able to purchase product from other country
    - able to look for limit edition and homemade product that hard to find in market
    - more varieties
    - easy to compare product with price and feature
    - easy in payment process

for your convenience and for saving your time, money and effort.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast