Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I like online shopping very much because it is time saving, availability of lots of products and attractive deals and discounts.

I this fast growing worls and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .

Quote Originally Posted by Adsystems View Post
    this fast growing works and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .
    yes i completely agree with you ,online shopping has become trend in this modern era and have great future.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

hi

this fast growing works and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .
    yes i completely agree with you ,online shopping has become trend in this modern era and have great future.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

I this fast growing worls and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .
    I think there are many options for online shopping due to increase in it's popularity, http://dealtz.com is also one of the best and best service providers for online shopping.

Here are the benefits below.
    It is user friendly.
    It do not take more time.
    It save money.
    There is free home delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by commoditytipsfr View Post
    Online shopping is bad because you cannot trust the person who will/would be preoviding the goods after you have bought and paid for them. Even eBay cannot sometimes be trusted because false internet sites of eBay have been created in the past.
    it can be trusted best one is to cash on delivery. after checking on the quality you may purchase it or return your orders. whats the harm, in it......

online shopping is best and easy..

online shopping is economical one.. and we can get varieties and we will have so many option while shopping in online....
    it saves time as well as money .. its easier one....

obviously for saving time , money and effort i prefer online shopping of any products whichever i prefer today. whether they are of daily use or of high qualities.........

Online shopping is good because you can trust the person who be providing the goods after you have bought and paid for them. EBay is the best example of online shoping.

Online shopping is the process whereby consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller in real-time, without an intermediary service, over the Internet. If an intermediary service is present the process is called electronic commerce.

1) Convenience: The convenience of this method of shopping is what I like best about it. Where else can you do shopping even a midnight wearing your night suit? You do not have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant is ready to help you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping. There is no better place to buy information products like e-books. Immediately after the payment is made one can download the information. And downloadable items purchased online eliminate the need for any kind of material goods at all.

2) Better Prices: Another thing which fascinates me is the cheap deals and better prices I get from online stores because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved. Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates. Apart from this, the Online Store is only required to collect sales tax if they have a physical location in our state even if we buy from a store across the world.

3) Variety: The choices you can get for products are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. When you shop online, you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country or even the world without being limited by geographic area. These stores offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than you will find locally. Apart from that, How many times have it happened that you spend your money reaching a local shop only to find that the product you need is out of stock? Some online shops have a provision to accept orders without stock and ship it across to you when the stock becomes available. You also have the option of taking your business to another online store where the product is available.

4) Send Gifts: Online Shopping makes sending gifts to relatives and friends easy, no matter where ever they stay. Now there is no need of making distance an excuse for not sending a gift on occasions like Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Marriage, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc.

5) Fewer Expenses: Many times when we opt for conventional shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping etc.

6) Comparison of Prices: Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible. Online stores also give you the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.

7) Crowds: If you are like me, you would like to avoid the crowds when you do the shopping. Especially during Festivals and Special events the crowds can really give a head ache. Crowds force us to do a hurried shopping most of the time. For me grumpy or irritating people and those who smell bad are a huge turn off. Crowds also create a problem when it comes to finding a parking place nearby where you want to shop and going back to your vehicle later loaded with shopping bags.

8) Compulsive Shopping: Many times when we go out on Shopping we end up buying things which we do not require because of the shop keepers up selling skills. Sometimes we even compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.

9) Buying Old or unused Stuff at low prices: Online Shops make it possible for us to buy old or unused stuff at rock bottom prices. If we want to buy antiques there is no better options than online stores.

10) Discreet Purchases: Some things are better done in privacy. Online shops are also best for discreet purchases like adult toys, sexy lingerie and so on. Online Shops enable me to purchase under garments and lingerie without the embarrassment that there are several people watching me and my choices.

Thanks for sharing but hopping that you will say something new.

There are many options and 1000's of items of the interest and you may compare these items around the parameter you have think in your thoughts for that product you need to purchase based on that exist the very best product inside your budget.

Things are getting online now from to shipment, from product selection to payment. Everybody is purchasing with the ease of online sites in the conveniences of the drawing rooms. Shopping online have numerous advantages as if you can evaluate the items perfectly.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast