Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Buying and selling goods on the Internet is one of the most popular examples of eCommerce. Sellers create storefronts that are the online equivalents of retail outlets. Buyers browse and purchase products with mouse clicks. Though Amazon.com is not the pioneer of online shopping, it is arguably the most famous online shopping destination.

When you buy a product or a service over the internet, instead of going to a traditional brick-and-mortar store, it is called online shopping. Globally, an increasing number of people are buying over the Internet because it is more convenient. This year, holiday shopping for Christmas and New Year is estimated to be over $20 billion.

Hi
    Online Shopping is best way of shopping.Its a New Concept in INDIA.

Today Online Shopping is more convenient than any other mode of shopping. Here we have many facilities like product comparison, custom shopping, customer service via chat, virtual shopping, booking, everything accompanied by free shipping, 24 Hours shopping and cash on delivery. Additionally nowadays big eCommerce store offer same day delivery to satisfy customer.

The Link provides you top 10 benefits of online shopping.

The convenience of this method of shopping is what I like best about it. Where else can you do shopping even a midnight wearing your night suit? You do not have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant is ready to help you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping. There is no better place to buy information products like e-books. Immediately after the payment is made one can download the information. And downloadable items purchased online eliminate the need for any kind of material goods at all.

I prefer online shopping. It is the most convenient way of shopping. By sitting at one place you can do shopping at better price. Discount is also given by sites. You can easily get varieties in products. One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place.

thanks for sharing the info.....

online shoping is easy to buy any thing...

Shopping online can be better for life. Bigger variety or number of international applies so fast. I send some gift item online shopping two weeks presented.

Thanks

to save your energy
    money and time
    Last edited by ReginaSanders; 05-16-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Online shopping is the process of buying goods and services from merchants over the Internet. Since the emergence of the World Wide Web, merchants have sought to sell their products to people who spend time online.

As per my point of view we can do more savings with online coupons.When it comes to shopping, An online store allows you to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So you can shop at your leisure, regardless of your time zone.

I like online shopping. What I should worry is how the package will be delivered at my doorstep.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast