Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by royal View Post
    Hi Everybody,
    There are many bloggers in this world who just blog for fun and take this field as part time but some bloggers take blogging seriously and take there blogs to the highest level with the help of SEO. There are basically two type of SEO On Page SEO and Off Page SEO. We have already shared Top 10 Killer On Page SEO Techniques and now its time for Top 10 Off Page SEO techniques. Creating and managing a blog is only the first part of your blogging career and customizing your blog for search engines is the next and most important part. So here are few tips which may be helpful to newbie bloggers :

1. Submit your blog to Web Directories

2. Submit your blog to Article Directories

3. Forum Posting

4. Social Bookmarking

5. Comments

6. Social Networking

7. RSS Submission

8. Link Baiting

9. .EDU & .GOV Backlinks

10. Guest Posting
    I agree with you and you have missed press releases. It is also a good off page search engine optimization technique.
    Pueraria mirifica natural enhancements and mirifica for cosmetic purposes.

Helpful information. these techniques will help those peoples who wants their blog on number 1 position on Google or other search engines.

Includes directory submission also......

Nope,there are lots of .edu website which allow to post link on it.

These may is the most basic knowledge of SEO. but if you do, then you will succeed, but SEO is constantly changing, for example, Link diversity must not undermine link quality parameters,

Quote Originally Posted by denniemark View Post
    I also agree @jhonybravo222.
    Google never says for making links on .EDU & .GOV sites. Google check only quality of links, not counts the links.
    Is hard to get local .edu and .gov backlink because they only accept those article or report that related and they do filter well.But i always get lot of spam regarding get .edu and .gov backlink for some paid amount. Is that trustable and i not sure which edu and which gov country they offer?

Good share, These all techniques would help out to bring high quality backlinks for your site.

.edu website are very imp for seo i agree but its difficult to get your article on them.And don't trust the scammers if they tell that they can post your link on .edu website then it is probably fake.

It's really looking awesome! As I have found most promising info about off page SEO from this source. It's extremely looking perfect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by royal View Post

1. Submit your blog to Web Directories

2. Submit your blog to Article Directories

3. Forum Posting

4. Social Bookmarking

5. Comments

6. Social Networking

7. RSS Submission

8. Link Baiting

9. .EDU & .GOV Backlinks

10. Guest Posting
    Social Networking is good. Big way to help your business increase more visible to all possible customers. Google plus and Facebook are more on focus sites in terms of best social networking. Either of the two, still these sites helps a lot.

I am agree with you, but now there are more option of off page which we can use. Thanks for the posting.

In my view Forum postings, Social bookmarking and Article submission drives good traffic and inbound links to our site.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Top 10 SEO Off Page SEO Techniques :-

Directory Submission
    Blog Posting
    Article Submission
    Social Bookmarking Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Classified Ad Creation and Submission
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Creation / submissions
    Search Engine Submissions – Google, Yahoo, Bing
    Video Submission

Avoid excessive "cross linking" of your own websites to inflate your inbound links. Cross linking multiple sites you have is many times a natural means to serve the visitor relevant content. However excessively cross linking to duplicate content of your own will likely result in your site being penalized.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast