more traffic from seo or smo?

hi friends,

i need more traffic how can i get it from seo or smo , which is good and how can i get this traffic, tel me friends.

It cannot be one of the two, it has to be both!
    When SEO marries SMO (we call it a perfect marriage), twins are born - High rankings and Huge traffic!

Google considers social media reputation while accrediting rankings. This means, the more presence you can give on the social media sites, the higher the chances that your SEO will progress.
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

i would say more trafic is from seo

Both are important to generate traffic to your website. Both are different and both have unique importance. In SEO we target any search engine with identified keyword and in SMO we deal with social networking sites.

SEO is the way by which you increase your website visibility on the search engine results page. Thus, the search engines rank it higher on its results page. On the other hand, SMO is all about networking and getting the shared content on the web using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg and YouTube. I think there's an endless debate about which of these two is important. After all, SEO is important to the people on your site where you want to attract to land on. Similarly, if you have a good profile of social media, there is more chance of ranking high in search engines.

According to me, you should use seo method to get organic traffic to website which helps to increase your sales conversion.

Seo is help for get more traffic for your website. Seo also help for increase visitors and keyword ranking

Quote Originally Posted by mb123 View Post
    hi friends,

i need more traffic how can i get it from seo or smo , which is good and how can i get this traffic, tel me friends.
    Its a big topic dude, i can share only few points now.

1. If you need to drive traffic from SEO, we need to choose right keywords for our website and those keywords must have high search volume locally and monthly. Then rank those keywords in top position in all Search Engines. so that you can drive permanent traffic from SEO.

2. In SMO. we need to optimize our website for social media website like Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Myspace..etc. We need to keep social media sharing button in all web pages. Creating a huge network in all social networking sites really helps to drive more traffic from those sites. But those traffic are not permanent, you can drive some traffic while sharing your websites.

Seo and smo both are important to increase traffic.seo helps to increase your sites visibility in a search engine and smo helps to share your post in a social networking sites.

Increase your marketing your traffic of the website definitely increase.

SMO is great for more traffic, but for quality of traffic seo is good for that

Both are useful for referral and direct traffic, but if you want to fast traffic then perform social bookmarking.

Social media optimization (SMO) is a set of methods for generating publicity through social media, online communities and community websites. Methods of SMO include adding RSS feeds, adding a "Digg This" button, blogging and incorporating third party community functionalities like Flickr photo slides and galleries or YouTube videos. Social media optimization is a form of search engine marketing.

Thanks for sharing.