Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hi,

As per my opinion both are two sides of the same coin. SEO is work for get traffic and design is work for more attract to users. So, both are most important for any website.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

In order to attract countless traffic to your site the site must be well designed. So design a SEO friendly website. It is very effective in the online platform.

SEO and web designing

Hey,
    The web design is part of seo, its co related with each other. Design of website is as simple as possible because simple design can not take much time for load the website and is also user friendly.

SEO and web design are i can say two sides of single coin. Well design website helps easy to optimize website and well seo gives you top position in search engine ranking for your keywords.

Wordpress is good for seo. I used to it for my site. thanks so much.

SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query.Search Engine Optimization benefits you in increasing your web presence.

Thanks a ton for this - love the info and agree with your perspective. However many others will not, so thanks for speaking up nice

It is very nice info, The html and php website are more effective for SE optimizations.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Thanks guys i learned something from here.

SEO is very good for web designing. Without SEO your website will not get ranking on top of the Google. So SEO is important for a website because it helps in increase ranking and also get traffic on your website.

SEO brings money to your business. Nothing more, nothing less.

Web Design is Identity for a business over web While SEO services helps in Popularize your Identity .
    A web Design should be Search Friendly so that It being Easy to target . Web Designers Should have to care with Optimization factors 'On Page SEO ' with Designing Factors .

Quote Originally Posted by smartkathy View Post
    Hi,

As per my opinion both are two sides of the same coin. SEO is work for get traffic and design is work for more attract to users. So, both are most important for any website.
    Totally, Words of wisdom, mate
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

Thank you.

I think website promotion is equally important as the designing of the site. Because without promoting people will never find out how good the website is or what all services does it provide. For all this SEO is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetamer View Post
    Totally, Words of wisdom, mate
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast