Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

SEO and web designing

Search engine optimization is a must for every web designing context and one cannot deny that fact. A web master told me that before when I started designing my site. He told me about the potentials that SEO could bring to the success of the website. Though I wasn’t so sure that SEO is really a big thing or that it is part of the humongous online marketing techniques. As a matter of fact, I am even so interested in knowing the complete details of SEO so I would be able to impose it on my website. I hope that this will be taken up in the forums.

A well-designed website helps in better optimization of website. So, we must try to build our website by using best type of web designing tools.

SEO is very imporatant for every website to get backlinks and get top position on google..

Well designed website is useful for getting more leads and business, traffic also. so website should be seo friendly to get more traffic and ranking also. so SEO is the major part for a new website.

There is an advisor who told me about the good things that a decent web based site design will be able to do for the SEO results we might be aiming for.

Search engine optimization or the SEO is a necessity for every single web designing context and one cannot repudiate that fact. A webmaster voiced to me about this.

SEO is a good process , thanks for sharing it.

pretty cool to know about this topic

web site design is very user frienldly and seo is main matter bcoz seo all site is optimazation

A well-designed website helps in better optimization of website. So, we must try to build our website by using best type of web designing tools.

SEO & Web-Design both is different thing but have same importance in the market. So,it's useful to learn & practice these things. You will really get a good response & knowledge. Hence,you can earn more from these things. So,think for this.

Our Professional Web Designers assure Elegant Web Designing, quality Web Development at competitive cost in Mumbai, India.

Impressive design of website can help to a webmaster optimizing a website easily .So try to create impressive website design.

Web Design affect ranking in many ways, here's some of them:-
    1. Speed Matter : Site speed is a high factor in terms of SEO
    2. Graphics-Based Web Sites : If your website is totally graphics based, Search Engine can't read your images if you didn't use rel tag, also it decrease site speed.
    3 Dynamic Web Pages : some symbol Search Engine can't read easily such as ?, # etc... some of your pages may be not index in Google.
    4. Proper Use of HTML : Broken HTML/Anchor Tag stop spider to visit your site's pages
    Using Frames/Flash. : Search Engine can't read flash/frames.

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast