Social bookmarking or social networking

Hello,

What is the best way to increase traffic and backlinks of the website.

social networking
    or
    social bookmarking.

Thanks

best one is social networking because you can make friends easily in such websites and post your links there, specially Google+ is playing a huge role in increasing traffic thought +1 impacted Google search results

Both are good effective and useful in web marketing. For back-links, you must use social bookmarking sites and for traffic social media networking sites are good and authentic ones.

Welcome

Social bookmarking : It is the method of internet user to manage ,store and process the data of resource online.

Both are effective now a days in web marketing.

Both Social bookmarking and social networking websites are important and play a major role to increase website traffic.

Webmaster use both for generate traffic but the diffeence is Social bookmarking gives you quality backlinks also.

Social bookmarking and social networking are both better for the website traffic. According to me social bookmarking is a way to build a back link for website which promote website visibility on search engine and generate traffic. It is an indirect way for traffic. Social Networkings are groups of people where they subscribe and share their ideas and follow it. It is a direct way for traffic just applying sites feature and techniques and drive the traffic to the site.
    Last edited by Liliane; 09-12-2012 at 12:37 AM.

According to me,both are very important. They are very useful for increasing the page rank of your website and social bookmarking is useful for improving the backlinks for your site.

Hi
    Best way is both, because both provide you all social media networks where millions of users engaged in the various activities. Which increase brand awareness and good reputation as I mostly use the social bookmarks services from fiverr gig and this is my favorite gig as I get visitors as well as chances for seen my webpage on first page in search engines.