Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wht is alexa ranking??

i want to know abt what is alexa ranking in SEO. plz tell me about i have doubt abt alexa ranking.

In very simple words Alexa ranking is way to analysis the traffic and popularity of any website. its not an issue that your allexa is not much increasing. its matter of time. just keep focusing on link building ultimately your alexa will increase.

It is related to traffic. Alexa rank is decided on the basis of how many people visit that page. IT starts form crore and goes to 1.

Alexa ranking is a rank powered by Alexa,world wide authority which provides rank to each website over internet according to its traffic.

The value of your site on some basic parameters measured in Alexa rate

alexa ranking is show that how many website traffic you have.

Alexa ranking is the process of analysis traffic of website and its ranking totally depends on the amount of traffic they have. Keep in mind one thing that lower Alexa rank is the best to your website. Example
    Google.com Alexa rank is 5 and Yahoo.com Alexa rank is 1
    Last edited by AllenSantiago; 07-19-2012 at 06:06 AM.

hi,
    alexa ranking decide how many people visit your website in all over world

I often check rank and backlinks from alexa, but I find it's far from other checking backlinks tools such as: backlink watch and majestic seo, so which is the best tool to check backlink ?
    In addition, in alexa only the first 100 backlinks are listing, can I find more backlink from this?

Quote Originally Posted by marc1 View Post
    In very simple words Alexa ranking is way to analysis the traffic and popularity of any website. its not an issue that your allexa is not much increasing. its matter of time. just keep focusing on link building ultimately your alexa will increase.
    i agree with you......

It is a criteria of traffic of one site, AR number is smaller, traffic is better.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Alexa Internet, Inc. is a California-based subsidiary company of Amazon.com that is known for its toolbar and website. Once installed, the toolbar collects data on browsing behavior which is transmitted to the website where it is stored and analyzed and is the basis for the company's web traffic reporting. Alexa provides traffic data, global rankings and other information on thousands of websites, and claims that 6 million people visit its website monthly.

Alexa ranking that measures web traffic on almost every website on the internet through their increasingly popular toolbar plugin.

Alexa rank is a measure of website popularity. It ranks millions of websites in order of popularity, with an Alexa Rank of 1 being the most popular. ... Alexa rank is calculated using a proprietary methodology that combines a site's estimated traffic and visitor engagement over the past three months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast