Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need Dedicated Server

Hey guys, I am in need of a great dedicated server provider. Theymust be reliable and affordable. They must have24/7 support and cpanel with fantastico. It would be a plus to be able to customize your server as well.
    Any information would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Ken

We can make you an offer for sure. What is your Budget and type of specs are looking for ? We have many servers available and can give you the best price on a cpanel with fantastico server. Please let us know. Thanks.

247-Host.com

i havent tried too many dedicated server companys i found one right off the bat and have stuck with them since i got a small 100gb hdd unmetered bw on a 100mbps line and 64 ips from justedge.net for 85usd i highly reccomend them too anyone who needs a good dedi host they got a friendly staff good 24/7 support and are flexible about your billing on the tougher months when you need extensions

NS-Icon

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Valathar View Post
    i havent tried too many dedicated server companys i found one right off the bat and have stuck with them since i got a small 100gb hdd unmetered bw on a 100mbps line and 64 ips from justedge.net for 85usd i highly reccomend them too anyone who needs a good dedi host they got a friendly staff good 24/7 support and are flexible about your billing on the tougher months when you need extensions

Hi,
    Are you a current customer of this hosting company? If so please provide the domain name you have hosted with this company, please only issue a recommendation on a hosting provider if you are currently hosted with this company. If you are not hosted with this company or own/work for this hosting company, then your feedback and recommendation on this hosting provider would not be accurate and can be viewed as self-promotion.

If the OP (Original Poster) is requesting information about your company then you can provide information without it being classified as self-promotion. You can also make direct replies as offers / recommendations in the web hosting offers / requests forums without it being classified as self-promotion.

Regards,

Hi, I recommend you to visit the offers section of WHT.

Most important is your budget. i think you can get a decent server within $150-$170 range. ** Post Edited **
    Last edited by NS-Icon; 12-07-2006 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Possible Self Advertising.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers