Question Content Size For Blogging Sites

How many word content is very beneficial for blogging sites?

I believe you are asking about number of words per blog post.
    You have some minimum restriction of 400 to 500 words and not less than that.
    There is absolutely no upper limit for the content as long as it is a useful one.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

regular article is more important ... keep updating the blog it will help

Hi, Content is the most required thing for a site and 400-500 word blog content is enough to achieve search engine benefits.

According to google recommendations, content length should be 400-500 words for blogging.

I've heard 350 is the minimum you should shoot for, but I would say that you should aim more for 500+ if you really want to produce anything of quality that your readers will enjoy. Even with 500 words, you'd need a pretty narrow topic to provide anything of serious value that really informs visitors.

I recommend 2000+ words for blog posts. For digital marketing it is also very useful. The main reason for this is that Google likes indepth content, which have good amount of information. So write lengthy and informative blogs. Here is an informative blog on this you can read about blogging.

Hi, Content is the most required thing for a site and 400-500 word blog content is enough to achieve search engine benefits.