Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd also recommend wansecurity.com VPS hosting solutions.
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

I suggest you to use Just199 VPS solutions without any doubts. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

Do you want to look for a total managed vps where all the support and updates on securities and hot fixes will not be a hassle to you anymore.
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    My requirements are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space.
    It will be also great if you share discounts on the mentioned company.
    I have found out Kjmanagedsolutions.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?
    Hi,
    I don't know about Kjmanagedsolutions, but I've experienced 9cubehosting.com , they provide exclusively Linux based hosting services. They are fast, secure and cost- effective.There are multiple hosting plans, you can choose the one which meets your requirements. Virtuozzo VPS's Regular VPS plan might suit you considering your requirements.Service guarantees include 99.9% uptime and 30-day money-back.Hope this helps you!!

Thanks for providing the ppc Tips.it's such a helpful information
    Looking for quality backlink, Try our guest post service & If falling in love share it here www.theloverspoint.com

I think you can try on net,there are many option available on google.So you can try to get more result.

my point of view Linux is best ....
    Looking for quality backlink, Try our guest post service & If falling in love share it here www.theloverspoint.com

I need secure Linux VPS hosting plan

IF you are looking for fast VPS hosting solutions you can use http://www.hostingraja.in/vps without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and excellent customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    Hello,

I don't have any review about Kjmanagedsolutions. However you can choose AccuWebHosting for your requirement of Linux VPS Hosting.

You can get 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support by Live Chat and by email at AccuWebHosting.

At AccuWebHosting you can also choose any Linux OS for your VPS.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Take a look at this best vps hosting list. It seems: Host1Plus, vps6net, InterServer, and InMotion are on the Excellent scale.

hope that helps.
    Nabil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12