Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

explain the importance of backlinks

When I asked one of my friends is about to reverse the meaning, he told me this platform. I promise I will get all the answers to my queries. Soon, I want to open an adult entertainment supplies online store. Often, people feel embarrassed to visit your local store to buy sex toys. This is one reason I'm going to an online platform. Like any other online business, my store also needs a degree of publicity and advertising rights. I have heard it thousands of times. I cannot understand why. I look forward to hearing from you all. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylewis15 View Post
    .......... Like any other online business, my store also needs a degree of publicity and advertising rights. I have heard it thousands of times. I cannot understand why. I look forward to hearing from you all. Please help!
    or explain the importance of backlinks?

One can not understand why exactly you want to know?

Backlinks are the incoming links that are coming towards your website. More backlinks you have more beneficial for your website. Through social bookmarking, forum posting, blog comments, article and directory submission you can build as many backlinks as you can. It increase your traffic, visitors and also improve your search engine results.

Search engines results are based upon the relevancy of websites to the internet users searched for term and the level of authority that they also have.

Backlinks are crucial in building up a websites relevancy and authority.

In regards to relevancy, search engines are looking for websites that have a high number of backlinks from relevant websites with its logic being that if all of these websites are pointing to it then it must have high quality and relevant information on it and will therefore be returned higher in the search engine results pages.

As for authority, every webpage has an allocated Page Rank (PR) from Google. This is a numerical weighting between 0 and 10 (0 being lowest and 10 being the highest) which in itself is based on a complex algorithm, althouugh Google claim that this factor is irrelevant, it is an indicator of how valuable Google deems the the page to be. Therefore, if a website obtains one backlink from anouther website with a high PR (5+) then this potentially can have a greater and more positive impact than a numerous backlinks from websites with low page ranks.

There is a saying that the content is the king and the backlink is the queen for the traffic generation of a website.

Back links are the most important for a website.Back links are increasing the visibility of a website in search engines.Only use the white hat SEO techniques for getting the relevant back links.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity of the website. Backlinks are important for SEO because Google give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks.

Create high PR relevant links and your website will increase in search ranking by itself........Backlinks are called Currency of any website.

Backlink give weight to SEO . Quality backlink with anchor text keywords give a huge weight to improve in SEO .
    Backlink influence how google interpreted , index and rank your site.

Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Also knows as Inbound links (IBL's). The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website, Also knows as Inbound links . The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website and Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks.

The backlink is consider by search engine thats the reason why people gives important to backlinks. As many as quality backilnk you got the search engine ranking will increases.

Search engines like Google rank your pages or website according to their popularity which is indicated by the number of backlinks. Google will rank websites that contain high quality links as a more relevant site than one with many low quality links.

Use do follow article to getting best back link. The link below also helps to search article list……
    http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php

Backlinks are very important to higher SERP results and for good PR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast