Help with meta tags

Hi everyone,
    I'm a new member here and I need help with my meta tags. I have an affiliate site that is powered by Wordpress. I'm using the theme Smallbiz. Smallbiz has an SEO option where you can directly add the tags in theme. I placed my tags there but when I view page source I can't see the meta tags anywhere. I also tried analyzing my site with SEO tools online and the tags are also not detected.
    Please help me.

Meta tags as part of the SEO can really help in enhancing your online presence. In this way you can have the best site analysis with the most effective SEO tools.

Try use this Yoast Wordpress SEO plugins. Works like a charm.
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Hi Teepoo,

I am agree with locke815, as your site is wordpress based, so it will be better to you to use it and function properly. As it is the major issue, look through it as soon as possible.

Use All in one SEO pack as i think it's the best one or you can go for SEO yoast.

Here you go . All you need is install the meta tag plug in and you can edit it accordingly.
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...eta+tag+plugin
    Metatag is real important for a site or a blog. Without that , Search Engine and Traffic might not know what all about in your site content.

Install yoast seo plugins in your wordpress for quick performance of the website.

Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a page's content; the meta tags don't appear on the page itself, but only in the page's source code. Meta tags are essentially little content descriptors that help tell search engines what a web page is about.