Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How To Increase Page Rank?

Anyone give me help about how to Increase Page Rank??

it is very east to increase the page rank but you comply my advise
    forum
    forum posting
    blog posing
    book marks
    directories

Perofrm SEO techniques regualrly so that you can increase your page rank.

You can increase easily your page rank through the off page seo means doing social bookmarking, directory submission, forum, blog etc.

You can increase the PR of your web-pages solely by increasing the number of quality backlinks pointing to your site.

However, if I were you, I would have never bothered about this PR thingy...I would have been more concerned about my SERP rankings, traffic, conversions and ROI...
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

Quality content and quality link building , will help you to increase the PR

Quote Originally Posted by stephanwally View Post
    What do you mean by quality link building? Having an EDU or GOV backlinks help to increase page rank?
    Use eye test charts to effectively measure your vision.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanwally View Post
    I agree with you, content must be updated frequently

Try to get quality backlinks from various sources such as article submissions, press releases, blog commenting, blog posting, forum commenting, video submissions and so on.

There are 5 free ways to increase page ranking:
    Use Keywords Wisely
    Link to Popular Websites
    Write Online Articles
    Use Relevant Image & File Titles
    Use Relevant Page Titles

You can use multiple SEO activity. Google book marketing is the best way to caching your site by Google. Form posting and blog commenting is also help increase the Page Rank. Raise high PR and Use do follow back link activity.

I think if your want to increase your backlink than SEO strategy is very useful. It increase your backlink and also website page rank. You can also do Forum Posting , Social Bookmarking , Blog Commenting and other off-page activity but one thing keep it in mind these forums or blogs sites are Dofollow then it useful .

SEO is the best and most beneficial technique to increase page rank of your website and promote your business online..

1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

Increase pagerank is not a one day activity or not a play of child. You have need more and more backlinks for it because pagerank depends on backlinks. If you will increase backlinks, backlinks will increase your pagerank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast