Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what is alexa ranking??

Hello all friends..

i am a newbie to seo world and i want to know about alex ranking.. please tell me about alexa ranking?? How is beneficial in seo?

Thanks..

I would be interested in an answer on this one as well.

Alexa is an Amazon site, listing different sites, analysing their traffic and popularity. Alexa just ques the sites worldwide and regionwide. The number on which your site is, is your alexa rank. Lesser the number is, better is the Alexa rank.

i am a newbie to seo world and i want to know about alex ranking..

Its just a ranking system

The traffic rank is based on three months of aggregated historical traffic data from millions of Alexa Toolbar users and data obtained from other, diverse traffic data sources, and is a combined measure of page views and users (reach)

Alexa is a company which provides the Alexa ranking toolbar plug-in. Alexa rank the website on base of website traffic is called Alexa ranking. Alexa rank all sites on the web and publish the most surfed site on the web according to category, keyword and country.
    Last edited by Liliane; 09-12-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Alexa ranks most of the websites around the globe. They rank according to traffic/hits or number of people visiting it or using it. Just like the Google and Facebook they are on the top 10 because almost all of us use it. It is also essential for a website to gain rank so it can attract potential advertisers to gain money. You can increase your ranking by either posting everyday if it is a blog, or making improvements, advertise your site its (kinda expensive) or by exchanging links with other website owners.btw you may register your site in a traffic exchange website. Hope it helps

Alexa ranking is just same Google ranking but both are opposite. High Alexa ranking and low google ranking is not good for your website..

Alexa.com defines themselves as "the web information company" but to webmasters and bloggers, they are so much more. Essentially Alexa is a company that measures web traffic on almost every website on the internet through their popular toolbar plugin...

Alexa is a service that ranks websites based on their relative popularity; therefore a lower number means a more popular site.And Alexa computes traffic rankings by analyzing the web usage of millions of Alexa Toolbar users. The information is sorted, counted, and computed, until we get the traffic rankings shown in the Alexa service

Alexa is a very powerful tool used to rank web site traffic. Find out how your web site traffic stacks up against all your competitors!

This is a ranking system set by alexa.com (a subsidiary of amazon.com) that basically audits and makes public the frequency of visits on various Web sites. The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated, is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Alexa is a very powerful tool used to rank web site traffic. Find out how your web site traffic stacks up against all your competitors! i m also agree with this statement........

Alexa provides traffic data, global rankings and other information on thousands of websites, and claims that 6 million people visit its website monthly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast