Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How can i optimize my blog for the big traffic

I have a blog with a niche technology, but the visitor is always at 50-150
    Can you tell me how to maximize my traffic?
    if you know, please share ...

Thanks in advance.

Here is few methods for you to get maximize your traffic on your blog.
    * Promote your blog post on social networking websites
    * Submit your blog to popular blog directories
    * Post your blog URLs to popular social bookmarking sites
    * Promote your blog on niche related forums and communities
    * Push people to comment on your blog and permit guest posting
    * You can add videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video sharing sites
    * Comment on other blogs
    * Make use of trackbacks.

My personal experience proves that Blog commenting is very helpful way to increase the amount of traffic that will come to your blogs.
    I'd recommend you to choose paidforumposting.com - these guys are professional writers. you will get what you pay for.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

We can optimize our blog for best traffic through the blog commenting, interlinking of blog, blogs hyperlinking, share blogpost url on social networking sites.

I think 50 -150 daily visitors shows good stats .If talking about blog optimization then same tricks work like Optimize Title,Desc and the final is use great content and be consistent with posting that will helps in getting good search ranking and side by increase traffic for blog..
    CHEMICALS "Two type" Are Most Important Part of Our Daily life , So be Careful While their Supplying .

I can suggest more, if you have shared your blog URL. Anyways, as per my opinion you have to consider some below points for drive more traffic on your blog.
    * Update quality content (regular basis).
    * Go through Social Media.
    * Do off-page activity.
    * Allowed Guest post.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Content and look of blog must be relevant and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Labexpress View Post
    I think 50 -150 daily visitors shows good stats .If talking about blog optimization then same tricks work like Optimize Title,Desc and the final is use great content and be consistent with posting that will helps in getting good search ranking and side by increase traffic for blog..
    Yes I agree .Consistency is one of the important factor for getting trust of visitors and one should post a niche related posts so that interest basis visitors comes to you regularly to find any new information.Posting unique is helps you by search ranking .For promoting blog use Social sites .
    Sharing and Forwarding is a dream come true with the email marketing Software of RedCappi. Through Forward-To-A-Friend Feature, the receiver would do the job of sending out the message for you.Long story short - Free Email Marketing .

Quote Originally Posted by Labexpress View Post
    Yes I agree .Consistency is one of the important factor for getting trust of visitors and one should post a niche related posts so that interest basis visitors comes to you regularly to find any new information.Posting unique is helps you by search ranking .For promoting blog use Social sites .
    Sharing and Forwarding is a dream come true with the email marketing Software of RedCappi. Through Forward-To-A-Friend Feature, the receiver would do the job of sending out the message for you.Long story short - Free Email Marketing .

Search engine optimization would be the best solution for that. But you can also use the social networking sites and use services like bit.ly to trace the traffic.

There are few methods which increase traffic on your blog

*Use link building method like form posting.
    *Blog commenting, Blog hyperlinking.
    *Promote your blog on social networking sites.

Bookmarking
    Forum posting
    Directories submission
    is best way to increase traffic.

Try using social media and popular blog commenting methods
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Take the help of social medias this technique will be very helpful of increasing visitors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast